First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
Figured I'd check on my status of an order I placed on 4/26 and went into D status as of May 14th...as of today, it's STILL in D STATUS! Thank god I foresaw myself being stuck in this hell hole of an order process and cancelled my order and picked up one with nearly all the same features off a dealer's lot on June 7th! I've alread racked up 1400 miles on my rig! Honestly, if anyone out there stuck has the ability to cancel your order (and trust me, you DO! I got my full $1000 deposit back!), take it upon yourself and find something from a local dealer and get yourself a taste of FREEDOM this summer!

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
I can't wait until all these cancelled D-status orders show up on dealer lots. They'll be stacking them like firewood 'cause there won't be enough room for them all! :CWL::LOL::CWL::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk:

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Figured I'd check on my status of an order I placed on 4/26 and went into D status as of May 14th...as of today, it's STILL in D STATUS! Thank god I foresaw myself being stuck in this hell hole of an order process and cancelled my order and picked up one with nearly all the same features off a dealer's lot on June 7th! I've alread racked up 1400 miles on my rig! Honestly, if anyone out there stuck has the ability to cancel your order (and trust me, you DO! I got my full $1000 deposit back!), take it upon yourself and find something from a local dealer and get yourself a taste of FREEDOM this summer!
Over 50 days in D status... starting to look at what's on the lots locally.

Sponsored

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I can't wait until all these cancelled D-status orders show up on dealer lots. They'll be stacking them like firewood 'cause there won't be enough room for them all! :CWL::LOL::CWL::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk:
If no movement by Monday... I'll be one of them. :jk:

shockerracing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 @MojitoJeep JL & 2020 @NeonGladiatorJT
I ordered my Rubicon June 22nd and just found out mine is currently in E status and should be ready to ship in a couple of days!