CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
https://www.northridge4x4.com/

They have shops in Washington, Utah and Colorado. They have warehouses scattered across the USA. Definitely give them a call, good guys to talk to, i have done a lot of business with them.

-sass
Thank you, just went on their site and they have a ton of stuff. Excited to see what I can get for the JT
Sponsored

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Jeeze man I never even thought about a wrap, but now I want one! Great Looking jeep!
Thanks man. Here's a video I just posted about how well the wrap protects the paint when taking it through the trails.

Phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Youre right, I wouldn't recommend taking it through any kind of extreme terrain without a lift. I did take it off road and it was rubbing while stock height. I took it out again yesterday, first time since the lift and it was much better but still rubbed slightly

RC confirmed that the 3.5" lift will work on the Rubicon model. If that's the case, would the Rubicon ride higher than a Sport with their 3.5" lift?

alpinezach

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Military Retiree
Great post! The wrap looks awesome and a lot of great pics with different angles. Cool to see.

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Thanks man. Here's a video I just posted about how well the wrap protects the paint when taking it through the trails.

Looking good, not a fan of the grill but it’s your truck and if you like it that’s all that matters.

Small world but I know you know two of my buddies. Norb and Brett. You did Brett’s Audi if I’m not mistaken. Norb did my Jeep.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Looking good, not a fan of the grill but it’s your truck and if you like it that’s all that matters.

Small world but I know you know two of my buddies. Norb and Brett. You did Brett’s Audi if I’m not mistaken. Norb did my Jeep.
Not so sure about the grill myself either lol. I wanted to change it up badly so I bought it. I need to wrap the oem one so I can put it on.
Yea I did Bretts S8. Norb is good shit too

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator

RC confirmed that the 3.5" lift will work on the Rubicon model. If that's the case, would the Rubicon ride higher than a Sport with their 3.5" lift?
The Rubicon doesn't actually ride higher...Not from my research. Only the fenders are placed higher than the other models.

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
The Rubicon doesn't actually ride higher...Not from my research. Only the fenders are placed higher than the other models.
...and comes equipped with larger tires. I noticed that too when I was at the dealership today.

Sponsored

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
Is there somewhere I can get lockers and a sway bar disconnect for the JT? I tried looking but my search wasn't successful.
The front seems to be good, it's only the rear, and is the picture where it's rubbing the opposing wheel is completely off the ground
I can't speak to the lockers, but I use the JKS quicker disconnects for the front sway bar on my 2018 JLU. Here's how front disconnects can reduce rear rub. In your pics, notice that your left rear tire was off of the ground while your front left tire still had space. Having a front disco, that front left tire would travel further up into the wheel well ... allowing the frame to level our better ... lowering that left rear tire and taking some pressure off of the right rear tire. It keeps your rig 'balanced' better.

The bump stops (just a sample linked) reduce travel rather than increasing travel like discos do. But, the bump stops would eliminate the rub. Whatever height bump stops were installed with your lift, increasing them by an inch would likely do the trick.

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
I installed 37's yesterday before receiving the 3.5" lift. Was totally ready to do some modifications but in the end it didn't need much. I removed the panel that goes just below the front indicator lights (actually like the look better now) and trimmed the front splash guards on each side about 1.5". I wanted to show and let people know that the Jeep rides and drives great without the lift. No rubbing with regular driving and very minor rubbing when I took it on the trail. It would only graze the fenders slightly when I pushed it. It'll sit much better once the lift goes on next week.

The wheels I'm running are Fuel Beast 17x10 -18
The tires are Dynapro M/T 37x12.5
Stock height Gladiator Sport

ftghfstgj.jpg

sdgsbhds.jpg

sdfgsdfg.jpg

fdsgfsdg.jpg

dfghdzff.jpg

gfhhd.jpg

rymsns.jpg
i would of Loved to see how you trimmed the extra front bumper extensions - any video or pics by chance for your steps you did to remove the extensions?

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
What steps? Mopar?
those are the steps i'm looking for. my dealer would NOT throw in the steps! SMDH!!!! BEEN looking around for them and ZILCH!

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I installed 37's yesterday before receiving the 3.5" lift. Was totally ready to do some modifications but in the end it didn't need much. I removed the panel that goes just below the front indicator lights (actually like the look better now) and trimmed the front splash guards on each side about 1.5". I wanted to show and let people know that the Jeep rides and drives great without the lift. No rubbing with regular driving and very minor rubbing when I took it on the trail. It would only graze the fenders slightly when I pushed it. It'll sit much better once the lift goes on next week.

The wheels I'm running are Fuel Beast 17x10 -18
The tires are Dynapro M/T 37x12.5
Stock height Gladiator Sport

ftghfstgj.jpg

sdgsbhds.jpg

sdfgsdfg.jpg

fdsgfsdg.jpg

dfghdzff.jpg

gfhhd.jpg

rymsns.jpg
COMPLETE AWESOMENESS!!!!