Kelroundell

First Name
Kel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland (white) 2012 Buick Enclave
hey guys,
I’m waiting on delivery of my white overland. Trouble is, I’m not a fan of the white fenders, I’d rather the black. Does anybody know if it’s possible to get the black ones and swap them out? I just think since the top is black that it would look better. I like the black top better than the white so I’m thankful for that. I ordered it by just seeing the window sticker on the dealership website so it wasn’t possible to choose.
Also, it’s got the trail rail cargo package and I can’t find any info on that. New to the gladiator and the forum.
Tia
Sponsored

ColdSRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon--2018 Jeep GC Trackhawk--99 Jeep Cherokee
I would trade you straight up if I could. Probably best to either paint them with something that matches the hardtop or find someone to trade with.

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
If you can't find someone to trade with, you could LINE-X them. Maybe getting the running boards done at the same time.

Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
If you can't find someone to trade with, you could LINE-X them. Maybe getting the running boards done at the same time.
That's a good idea!

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
People on the JL forum quickly sell color matched fenders for $600+. You can buy replacement black ones for less, making you a profit.

Not sure how quickly Gladiator rear fenders can be found though since it's still fairly new and they're different than the JL.
Sponsored