Sponsored

Post your 2020 JT Gladiator build status

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Ordered 5/4. Hit KZ today. Pretty excited, which of course means that FCA will dash my hopes with Godzilla crushing the train or something, but still optimistic.
NO, man, don't jinx it!!!

LOL @Hemi
Sponsored

Bruski51

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon HR
Vehicle Showcase
I went KZL status 7/9, 7days ago. Chatted today and it is still sitting at the factory 45 minutes away.
I ordered 5/2

Last edited:

STEELCITYDJ87

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTM White, 2021 JLR Black
I went KZL status 7/9, 7days ago. Chatted today and it is still sitting at the factory 45 minutes away.
I ordered 5/2
Who / where are you chatting with to get status?

Order in 5/6 for JTR...still waiting. Hate asking Travis every week for a status.

Sponsored

Evilhomer 0||||||||0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Who / where are you chatting with to get status?

Order in 5/6 for JTR...still waiting. Hate asking Travis every week for a status.
Don't go down this chat rabbit hole......your better off bugging travis once a week. The pizza tracker is inaccurate and depending on your rep you may get some different answers. Soon you will find yourself checking everyday and going down the path of insanity, next thing you know your hijacking every thread reminding everyone how long you have been waiting and how miserable you are. New members will join and you will be tempted to crush their optimism because they will surely suffer the same fate as you.......Bad JuJu man.

Bruski51

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon HR
Vehicle Showcase
Yep! When you have been checking daily for over 2 months and watch others order, build, deliver and driver away. You will get salty. Or when your first post ends up 20 pages earlier, when your status changes.
I know when I have a statues change I post it here so others can gauge build timeline. Unfortunately a week ago I gave the information from my dealer that my vehicle was delivered which is still not true. :( :headbang:

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Don't go down this chat rabbit hole......your better off bugging travis once a week. The pizza tracker is inaccurate and depending on your rep you may get some different answers. Soon you will find yourself checking everyday and going down the path of insanity, next thing you know your hijacking every thread reminding everyone how long you have been waiting and how miserable you are. New members will join and you will be tempted to crush their optimism because they will surely suffer the same fate as you.......Bad JuJu man.
Yeah, unfortunately that's basically what the Ordering section of the forum is, people complaining about being stuck in __ status for X days. I mean, just look at the titles that continue to be on the first page week after week: "Post your 2020 JT Gladiator build status", "New Poll - who is stuck in status “D”", "Stuck in JB Hell?", "Stuck in KZ Status", or even the ones that are mostly complaining about delivery dates/stuck in various status states: "Sting grey owners (future) check in", "First Granite Crystal VIN# Post Here", "Manual Transmission Club". Everyone is stuck in their own version of hell (until they move to the next status code and get stuck there). Some people get "stuck" for 2 days and complain and others stuck much longer. Some escalate and file a complaint to Jeep after 30 days. In the end, none of this changes anything and Jeep will deliver these when they are damn ready to, and continue to give false updates along the way. Customer service is not a priority with Jeep.

What I have seen on this forum, is once the lucky folks actually get their JTs delivered, they disappear from the Ordering section of the forum. Some still hang out in other sections, but most basically stop posting because they are out enjoying their Gladiators. The ones left hanging by Jeep remain here, in one or more of the threads above, hoping someday they will get theirs delivered.

STEELCITYDJ87

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTM White, 2021 JLR Black
Relax... I was simply asking if there was an easier / more efficient way to get status of my vehicle other than the way I know.

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Yeah, unfortunately that's basically what the Ordering section of the forum is, people complaining about being stuck in __ status for X days. I mean, just look at the titles that continue to be on the first page week after week: "Post your 2020 JT Gladiator build status", "New Poll - who is stuck in status “D”", "Stuck in JB Hell?", "Stuck in KZ Status", or even the ones that are mostly complaining about delivery dates/stuck in various status states: "Sting grey owners (future) check in", "First Granite Crystal VIN# Post Here", "Manual Transmission Club". Everyone is stuck in their own version of hell (until they move to the next status code and get stuck there). Some people get "stuck" for 2 days and complain and others stuck much longer. Some escalate and file a complaint to Jeep after 30 days. In the end, none of this changes anything and Jeep will deliver these when they are damn ready to, and continue to give false updates along the way. Customer service is not a priority with Jeep.

What I have seen on this forum, is once the lucky folks actually get their JTs delivered, they disappear from the Ordering section of the forum. Some still hang out in other sections, but most basically stop posting because they are out enjoying their Gladiators. The ones left hanging by Jeep remain here, in one or more of the threads above, hoping someday they will get theirs delivered.
QFT

Sent from the driver's seat of my Jeep™ Gladiator Rubicon.

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Relax... I was simply asking if there was an easier / more efficient way to get status of my vehicle other than the way I know.
Use Jeep chat. Its on jeep.com, bottom of the page, contact us button. You need your VON or VIN and your address. Good luck. Keep in mind they may or may not give you correct information.

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
Use Jeep chat. Its on jeep.com, bottom of the page, contact us button. You need your VON or VIN and your address. Good luck. Keep in mind they may or may not give you correct information.
I took my order sheet and copied the contact information off of it and typed it into word, so it matches their database. I added the VIN, and when I contact chat just do a copy paste.

And when they tell you the status, ask for the code. They may just give an English description. So I will always ask "so you mean D status" or whatever is appropriate.

Bruski51

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon HR
Vehicle Showcase

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
Still JZ no ETA.

I can track a $2 battery from Amazon but not a $45,000 truck through FCA. Things that make you go hmmm.

Update: my Jeep is on a train bound for Iowa right now. From there it will go to Portland and then to the dealership. Maybe a week; maybe several. I do live off the beaten path.

Last edited:

swampy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Willys Wheeler Wrangler, JT Sport S ordered
Finally got my VON and VIN from the dealer. My salesperson had some time off and I was chomping at the bit.
VON: 44188353
Ordered on 7/13/2019
Status D
Sponsored