First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

Friday night we heading out to a place called Eagle Lakes over here in Cali, we set up camp Friday night and in the morning we took off the Roof and Doors and did some wheeling.

And this is how she did with her spacer kit...

I do have to say we are very impressed, we had little to no problems at all. There isn't a price out for this kit just yet, but i would guess for less then a grand for those "non' hard core, this kit held up....

We did two trails this weekend, Eagle Lakes and Signal Peak Trail (snowed in at the top) Felicity drove for allot of it to learn.....

If any of you have questions, please let me know!
Sponsored

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

Friday night we heading out to a place called Eagle Lakes over here in Cali, we set up camp Friday night and in the morning we took off the Roof and Doors and did some wheeling.

And this is how she did with her spacer kit...

I do have to say we are very impressed, we had little to no problems at all. There isn't a price out for this kit just yet, but i would guess for less then a grand for those "non' hard core, this kit held up....

We did two trails this weekend, Eagle Lakes and Signal Peak Trail (snowed in at the top) Felicity drove for allot of it to learn.....

If any of you have questions, please let me know!
With your last two posts my brain fails to read the word "in" within your titles and therefore I'm excited to see how you "break" or "broke" your Gladiator. Not because of your misfortune, just to see what it takes to break this thing! I'm clearly dyslexic or something, but I am very satisfied with your videos and how much you were putting your JT to the test! Keep it up!

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
With your last two posts my brain fails to read the word "in" within your titles and therefore I'm excited to see how you "break" or "broke" your Gladiator. Not because of your misfortune, just to see what it takes to break this thing! I'm clearly dyslexic or something, but I am very satisfied with your videos and how much you were putting your JT to the test! Keep it up!

thank you, and we both are sorry for the Rubicon video, she hit so many things on the trail and then we had a camera fail, but we already had people looking for the footage.... ! we promise every video is going to be better..... Also tring not to make "stupid videos" we really tried to put that kit to the test this weekend.....

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
thank you, and we both are sorry for the Rubicon video, she hit so many things on the trail and then we had a camera fail, but we already had people looking for the footage.... ! we promise every video is going to be better..... Also tring not to make "stupid videos" we really tried to put that kit to the test this weekend.....
I'm envious to see any of your off road footage! All I would be able to produce is pavement footage to and from day care and Home Depot:(

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm envious to see any of your off road footage! All I would be able to produce is pavement footage to and from day care and Home Depot:(
We bought ours to wheel! Its so scratched right now from that trip, but there was no way i was going to turn around, black and tress dont mix well...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We are thinking of heading back to the rubicon trail head this sat, would any of you want to see the difference lift vs stock?

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
We are thinking of heading back to the rubicon trail head this sat, would any of you want to see the difference lift vs stock?
Yes

ColdSRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon--2018 Jeep GC Trackhawk--99 Jeep Cherokee
No, absolutely not...of course we're down for some Rubicon on Rubicon action.

NektoInPhx

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99Taco4x2, 04Taco4x4, 13JKSport
This guy would!
I did Crown King, AZ this past Saturday, and well... I have a Magnaflow exhaust sitting in my living room now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This guy would!
I did Crown King, AZ this past Saturday, and well... I have a Magnaflow exhaust sitting in my living room now.
what part of AZ? We moving there soon we think....

Status
Not open for further replies.