Sponsored

Are the plastic dash panels from Gladiator interchangeable with JL Dash Panel?

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
As I patiently await the arrival of my Gladiator, I'm brainstorming again. Since my Rubicon will be coming with that odd colored matte red finished dash panel which I personally think will clash with my Firecracker red exterior, I was thinking about swapping my gray dash panels from my Sting Gray JL. Is it safe to assume they are interchangeable and if so, how hard is it to remove these panels without scratching them?
Sponsored

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
As I patiently await the arrival of my Gladiator, I'm brainstorming again. Since my Rubicon will be coming with that odd colored matte red finished dash panel which I personally think will clash with my Firecracker red exterior, I was thinking about swapping my gray dash panels from my Sting Gray JL. Is it safe to assume they are interchangeable and if so, how hard is it to remove these panels without scratching them?
Don't know the answer, but if you decide to sell the matte red I might give them a go!

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
Found this: