My Bright White Build

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Thanks! I'm a big fan of it. I'll be adding their fender and rear bumper when it comes out.
You should check out" Ben Anton" youtube channel. He has a JL but he is using all road armor products. Not to mention he is a good guy and has some good information.

OP
OP
Bnmueller

Bnmueller

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 M3, ‘89 325i, ‘99 Silverado
You should check out" Ben Anton" youtube channel. He has a JL but he is using all road armor products. Not to mention he is a good guy and has some good information.
Just saw one of his videos yesterday. It's a pretty excellent build. Between him and JL.Rubitron, I'm convinced I'll be color matching the fenders.

Sponsored

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up some of the Lange Originals Coyote Mirrors. Made a quick install video.

Nice video editing. Trying to get into this myself and got some good ideas from it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bnmueller

Bnmueller

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 M3, ‘89 325i, ‘99 Silverado
Got the wheels and tires mounted an on along with some Road Armor shackles for the front bumper. The wheels are the the 18'' Black Rhino Abrams that are wrapped in 35'' Ridge Grapplers. The photo was taken on our way back down the Chihuahua Gulch trail in Colorado. Still no lift or leveling kit on the truck yet.

2wOW2Ok.jpg

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Got the wheels and tires mounted an on along with some Road Armor shackles for the front bumper. The wheels are the the 18'' Black Rhino Abrams that are wrapped in 35'' Ridge Grapplers. The photo was taken on our way back down the Chihuahua Gulch trail in Colorado. Still no lift or leveling kit on the truck yet.

2wOW2Ok.jpg
Those Abrams look amazing - you should post more pictures of the wheels on the truck :)

flsupraguy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Wow looks great! Can you please share the specs on the wheels and tires? Any rubbing?

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Stock, no lift?
Sponsored