Link
Occupation
MWD

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
The decals actually work for your setup, looks fierce but classy at the same time :).

Doesn't that black mesh in the back affect your visibility while driving? Is that some kinda mesh that clips to the rear glass?

I know this is a personal preference, but the only thing I don't like in your setup is the seat covers... But, if you have pets and is functional then it is what it is.... I am not a fan of that gray/red two-tone setup there. I think the stock LE seats are awesome. But, if you like it, that's all that matters :like:

It is coming along nicely. Do you plan to add a rear steel bumper? I need to finalize on one, I hate the rear plastic bumper the LE came with!

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
The decals actually work for your setup, looks fierce but classy at the same time :).

Doesn't that black mesh in the back affect your visibility while driving? Is that some kinda mesh that clips to the rear glass?

I know this is a personal preference, but the only thing I don't like in your setup is the seat covers... But, if you have pets and is functional then it is what it is.... I am not a fan of that gray/red two-tone setup there. I think the stock LE seats are awesome. But, if you like it, that's all that matters :like:

It is coming along nicely. Do you plan to add a rear steel bumper? I need to finalize on one, I hate the rear plastic bumper the LE came with!
Thanks! Visibility is very good. It is applied like the decals. I would say I agree with your assessment of my choice of seat cover colors. Want a good cover to protect the leather but probably should’ve gone with black. The covers are too good to change so will leave for now.
I will stick with the stock rear for now. I don’t mind it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Well, I heard punk'n might be delayed for months so I started looking at other colors. I actually really like these reds! I thunk I like it more than the orange! I just didn't want to get the same thing as everyone else but now I'm not sure I care. Some of the stuff you all did to yours looks really good

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Well, I heard punk'n might be delayed for months so I started looking at other colors. I actually really like these reds! I thunk I like it more than the orange! I just didn't want to get the same thing as everyone else but now I'm not sure I care. Some of the stuff you all did to yours looks really good
True you can def make it your own. That’s the think i love about Jeeps. But just remember you’ll be looking at it every day so make sure it’s really what you want. Good things come to those who wait. Haha sorry just had to say that, especially to help my sanity with the whole Punk’n color dilemma.