Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Anyone know if the launch edition comes with the trailer brake controller? Are the late availability colors still not available with the launch editions?

Edit: Just noticed the colors are definitely NOT an option even with the launch edition, but still curious about the trailer brake controller. Although I suppose it won't be much to add once available in mopar.
Yesterday, TFLtruck said in their towing video that the break controller isn't even being shown with late availability. I'm betting that, at best, you can only get it as a dealer installed option.
Sponsored

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Yesterday, TFLtruck said in their towing video that the break controller isn't even being shown with late availability. I'm betting that, at best, you can only get it as a dealer installed option.
It's not even a dealer installed part at this point.. it is an ex parrot (controller). It has ceased to exist :LOL:

z06surfer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel
It's not even a dealer installed part at this point.. it is an ex parrot (controller). It has ceased to exist :LOL:
Oh well, not make or break for me. I do need that winch bumper to be available though and clarification that it works with ACC before I place my order one. Gotta control my impulses though lol

Sponsored

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
I've search through many forums and threads and am not finding my answer and this seems like a good place to ask my question. If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it! I have never ordered a vehicle before so the Gladiator will be my first. I'm looking at getting the Punk'N edition (I love Halloween, lol), and was wondering how the ordering process goes. I know I can only go into the dealership once the color is open to order and select the options and such that I want. From there, do I leave a security deposit and sign any papers? Just want to make sure I don't get taken for a ride and have an issue with my order not being mine, if that makes sense. Again any help is appreciated. Thank you all in advance and I can't wait to join the Gladiator club! I mean you get the best of both worlds! Truck/Wrangler.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I've search through many forums and threads and am not finding my answer and this seems like a good place to ask my question. If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it! I have never ordered a vehicle before so the Gladiator will be my first. I'm looking at getting the Punk'N edition (I love Halloween, lol), and was wondering how the ordering process goes. I know I can only go into the dealership once the color is open to order and select the options and such that I want. From there, do I leave a security deposit and sign any papers? Just want to make sure I don't get taken for a ride and have an issue with my order not being mine, if that makes sense. Again any help is appreciated. Thank you all in advance and I can't wait to join the Gladiator club! I mean you get the best of both worlds! Truck/Wrangler.
From my understanding, once order banks "open up" for Halloween color of choice, you don't even need to go to dealer, you can call them if you want.

But yes you pick out all options you want, give them your information and place a deposit down.

As for signing, I don't remember when I bought my Pacifica, I don't think I had to sign anything.

Go with a trustworthy dealer like @spenchey, maybe he can confirm what I just wrote.

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
From my understanding, once order banks "open up" for Halloween color of choice, you don't even need to go to dealer, you can call them if you want.

But yes you pick out all options you want, give them your information and place a deposit down.

As for signing, I don't remember when I bought my Pacifica, I don't think I had to sign anything.

Go with a trustworthy dealer like @spenchey, maybe he can confirm what I just wrote.

Call me when it opens, place your deposit, i'll email you a build sheet for you to initial, sign a deal sheet, and then just wait for your order to be built. You don't even need to come into the store if you don't want

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Call me when it opens, place your deposit, i'll email you a build sheet for you to initial, sign a deal sheet, and then just wait for your order to be built. You don't even need to come into the store if you don't want
there you go @MirMir

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Thanks Everyone for clearing that all up for me. :like:

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
You may want to give Miranda your phone number so she can call you.

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
can you tell me the TRUE PART NUMBER for the MOPAR RUNNING BOARDS seen on the Sahara/Rubicons (the hard thick plastic ones)