Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
98642BBC-02C2-41E2-AE77-8C7D005E60B0.jpeg
Hey @SKT that’s an interesting looking trailer hitch, never seen one like it. Any idea what it’s supposed to do other than to tow?
Sponsored

SKT

First Name
SKT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
98642BBC-02C2-41E2-AE77-8C7D005E60B0.jpeg
Hey @SKT that’s an interesting looking trailer hitch, never seen one like it. Any idea what it’s supposed to do other than to tow?
I’ve seen them before, but the details escape me now.

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Maybe I just old and crabby, but I don't get some of the stuff I see on here. Isn't the point of camping, especially remote camping that requires an offload vehicle to get away from the phones? Why does this dude need a separate battery to charge that crap.

@SKT I know this isn't yours, so not directed at you. Love the pics.

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
Maybe I just old and crabby, but I don't get some of the stuff I see on here. Isn't the point of camping, especially remote camping that requires an offload vehicle to get away from the phones? Why does this dude need a separate battery to charge that crap.

@SKT I know this isn't yours, so not directed at you. Love the pics.
LOL while I totally see your point, I can totally see the point in having a power source out in the wilderness too. I don't thing "the point" is to get away from cellphones. I think the point could be anything you want it to. In this case, probably the points the adventure. With cell phones. (honestly I can think of some other real useful things if needed.)

I think this is BAD ASS! Especially still having the bed all functional.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
LOL while I totally see your point, I can totally see the point in having a power source out in the wilderness too. I don't thing "the point" is to get away from cellphones. I think the point could be anything you want it to. In this case, probably the points the adventure. With cell phones. (honestly I can think of some other real useful things if needed.)

I think this is BAD ASS! Especially still having the bed all functional.
To each their own, I guess I just camp differently.

Check out post 99 and 102 for some of my campsites. Post 99 is an example of how I camp when solo.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...ssibilities-for-gladiator-show-me.8707/page-7

Sponsored

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Hey @SKT I was wondering the same thing as @Jeepdude413. Who makes those rock sliders?

And @Jeepdude413 just FYI SKT will not get an alert about your question if you don’t put @ in front of his name. Just an fyi
Thanks for the training. I did not know that.

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
Hey @SKT I was wondering the same thing as @Jeepdude413. Who makes those rock sliders?

And @Jeepdude413 just FYI SKT will not get an alert about your question if you don’t put @ in front of his name. Just an fyi
Not to go way off topic, but don't you get an alert when your post is Quoted? As in, this should notify you because I replied to your post?
Sponsored