CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I can't speak to the lockers, but I use the JKS quicker disconnects for the front sway bar on my 2018 JLU. Here's how front disconnects can reduce rear rub. In your pics, notice that your left rear tire was off of the ground while your front left tire still had space. Having a front disco, that front left tire would travel further up into the wheel well ... allowing the frame to level our better ... lowering that left rear tire and taking some pressure off of the right rear tire. It keeps your rig 'balanced' better.

The bump stops (just a sample linked) reduce travel rather than increasing travel like discos do. But, the bump stops would eliminate the rub. Whatever height bump stops were installed with your lift, increasing them by an inch would likely do the trick.
If those disconnects work on the JL then it should work on the JT is that right? Yea I've heard how much the sway bar disconnect can help, I don't think I've seen a Jeep wheel ever come off the ground like that before lol.

I'm trying to get an Evo 6.5 lift but it seems that the only shocks available for the rear are the King 2.5. A set of 4 of those definitely jumps the cost up a bit. Trying to find other options if possible but if not I might just bite the bullet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
i would of Loved to see how you trimmed the extra front bumper extensions - any video or pics by chance for your steps you did to remove the extensions?
I only removed the splash guard that goes just under the indicator light. There are a few screws and clips and then it's out. I turned my wheel all the way to each direction, marked the inner splash guard and trimmed back maybe 2". Doesn't touch at all now. Didn't have to modify anything with the side steps.

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
I only removed the splash guard that goes just under the indicator light. There are a few screws and clips and then it's out. I turned my wheel all the way to each direction, marked the inner splash guard and trimmed back maybe 2". Doesn't touch at all now. Didn't have to modify anything with the side steps.
what i read in the forums is when you remove the screws and plastic the wires and lights are now exposed! can't belive JEEP did that KNOWING pple are going to want to remove that extension. arrrrrg!

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
what i read in the forums is when you remove the screws and plastic the wires and lights are now exposed! can't belive JEEP did that KNOWING pple are going to want to remove that extension. arrrrrg!
Some wires show, no big deal in my opinion. If you really wanted to you could fab some customer cover to protect them. It's not like there really sealed off from the elements anyways

Sponsored

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
@CK Wraps How many yards of wrap would you say it takes to wrap a Gladiator? Just the exterior.
If you're a beginner I'd suggest 75 feet / 25 yards. This will leave room for error. Wrapping it perfectly you'll use around 60 feet or 20 yards. This number also depends on if your roof and fenders are paint matched or not

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
Some wires show, no big deal in my opinion. If you really wanted to you could fab some customer cover to protect them. It's not like there really sealed off from the elements anyways
I suppose what I read they made it sound worse than what it was… Thanks for your clarification

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
What about gearing? What do you suggest for 37's or 38s?

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
What an awesome jeep and I'm looking hard at 37's like those? What size rims are they on? and my big question is...how is the ride on the street?

Mac2457

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S Gladiator
So a stock sport S I should have no problems putting 33's?

Sponsored

audiophil2

First Name
PHIL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ
What is the best clear paint protection film available? I ordered a firecracker red and will be in the Arizona desert so I need excellent paint protection.

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Got some new parts on. TrailFx front bumper and half doors. Warn 12s Zeon winch coming next week and a full new wrap

fdnnc.jpg

bnvnc.jpg