• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida STOCK SPORT S BUMPER - FOR SALE! $150

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Hey Guys! quick question. is this a waste of my time to sell this bumper? or is garbage? just got the Overland Gladiator bumper installed - need to know what to do with this bumper if i should sell or trash it
Keep it or sell it. Never know when someone might need a spair or someone damages there's

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
Keep it or sell it. Never know when someone might need a spair or someone damages there's
I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t wasting my time selling it

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
You found that rubicon front bump here locally in central Florida right? Iv been all over Craigslist and fb and can't find one....been thinking about your finds as awesome teach me the ways haha and if you run across another let me know

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You found that rubicon front bump here locally in central Florida right? Iv been all over Craigslist and fb and can't find one....been thinking about your finds as awesome teach me the ways haha and if you run across another let me know
if i know of anyone taking the RUBY off i will keep you posted! i actually got it from a local 4x4 Jeep shop as a take off! and YES i got my RUBY front bumper! so happy! ask around to ur local jeep shops they will know before anyone!

Sponsored

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Hey Guys! SELLING JT STOCK SPORT S
front bumper

$150
$200 to ship USA ONLY

JK / JL / JT

709A74AC-379E-41AB-8D0B-9DA96BDE137A.jpeg

E24AF431-32AF-4307-A662-D9591278CA3F.jpeg

3F9A6956-6B67-4635-9D5F-B1581A2ED701.jpeg

B2E771E9-20E6-4158-9D57-118744A807D1.jpeg
You’ll have a better chance selling it if someone that has stayed “stock” wrecks theirs and wants an OEM for replacement. Honestly, I personally don’t see the market for the factory Sport bumper right now. Same for the factory wheels and tires. Not trying to bust your bubble, just being realistic, from experience as well.

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You’ll have a better chance selling it if someone that has stayed “stock” wrecks theirs and wants an OEM for replacement. Honestly, I personally don’t see the market for the factory Sport bumper right now. Same for the factory wheels and tires. Not trying to bust your bubble, just being realistic, from experience as well.
Ohhh I totally understand I just have nowhere to store anything and I hate to throw it out I’ll give it a month or so and if not I’ll just give it away

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
I'll have one to post up shortly. it will be the standard Rubicon front bumper, not the steel upgrade. I may have stock rims and rock rails to sell as well. Soon as mine is delivered I'll post e'm on here. Replacements already in the garage....