GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club

Jacobaic

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland GCM
This bad boy is in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I went early this morning to the dealership to get another glimpse of their black jeep in person before I placed my order, they didn't have the black, instead they had this! Changed my mind on the spot for my color choice when I order. This thing looks ridiculous in person
Awesome color!
Sponsored

Jacobaic

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland GCM
This bad boy is in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I went early this morning to the dealership to get another glimpse of their black jeep in person before I placed my order, they didn't have the black, instead they had this! Changed my mind on the spot for my color choice when I order. This thing looks ridiculous in person
I have a GCM Overland in order that should arrive in the next 7 days- these pictures have me pumped up!!

mkylesmith

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Are you new to the forum or have been lurking a bit? I agree it is the best color, however this is the first Rubicon with color matching anything (fenders/hardtop) we have seen. Hoping that means they got things sorted out and the will starting roll off the line now, however if not then you might be waiting a bit longer than if you would have ordered a black JT.
hardcore lurking, saw the Granite Crystal rubicon and had to share. I've been waiting for these too. I am not concerned with the wait haha, I've been waiting for two years!

J Redding

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 2020 Billet Silver Gladiator Overland
Occupation
CNC Machinist
Love that Saddle Leather with the Granite Crystal just want to see one in person patiently waiting.

Sponsored

macgyvr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT 04 LJ 18 F150 16 RV 3 trailers
Occupation
Public service
You Luck Guy! Is yours a Sport S with Max Tow?
Yes Sport S with Max Tow.

It was ordered with a bed liner (the ordering process forced the liner actually), it showed up without one. The dealer had one installed at the bedliner place down the street. They did a nice job.

mac 'this truck is super nice' gyvr

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon - Granite Crystal
Wowzers
IMG_2414.JPG
IMG_4011.JPG
IMG_4418.JPG
IMG_6035.JPG
IMG_6858.JPG
I'm going to go ahead and bump this post. Best (only?) pics of the granite on a Rubi. For those of you thinking about giving in to another color, look how awesome this looks! Keeps me going. Actually on second thought, go ahead and get that other color off the lot, it will make mine and @kayakmike 's truck that much more rare. @Skyler7381 's too.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I'm going to go ahead and bump this post. Best (only?) pics of the granite on a Rubi. For those of you thinking about giving in to another color, look how awesome this looks! Keeps me going. Actually on second thought, go ahead and get that other color off the lot, it will make mine and @kayakmike 's truck that much more rare. @Skyler7381 's too.
Color match fenders, but black top, so that's gotta be the (eternal) hold up on our builds. Also plastic bumper.

Was talking to a local dealer yesterday about a white LE on the lot. Seeing these talked me off the fence (for now).

Hadn't noticed that on the Overland & Sport trims the Gladiator logo is white.

Last edited:

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
I wonder if @JeepCares, cares to tell us anything about when we will see the Granite LEs.?

Based on the below date of July 8, I feel I should have heard something about my VIN by now.

image001-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Are you new to the forum or have been lurking a bit? I agree it is the best color, however this is the first Rubicon with color matching anything (fenders/hardtop) we have seen. Hoping that means they got things sorted out and the will starting roll off the line now, however if not then you might be waiting a bit longer than if you would have ordered a black JT.
This is actually the first Granite photo we've seen with color matched fenders & hardtop. Someone who works in the factory got this Launch Edition back around Memorial Day. But these new Rubi photos are much nicer.
Granite Crystal looks good on a Gladiator

c_oc=AQmAwaAx9LF_333GgmBuOXaZkqEU7sAtBXKZxcfoZ_iHjNUVEoyItkzTaDxzYFphGJg&_nc_ht=scontent.ffsd1-1.jpg

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Based on the below date of July 8, I feel I should have heard something about my VIN by now.

image001-jpg.jpg
The build on your profile pic - is it a rendition by you or is someone working on something like that for the gladiator?

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
That looks good man, put a tent on top and it can be a great overlanding vehicle LOL. Maybe, someone will do it.
Yeah, thats the idea. I'm hoping someone will come out with some kind of topper for the Gladiator soon.
Sponsored