Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Has anyone else got a SG yet?

Yesterday I put an alien sun shade on to go with the besttop sun rider. It is possible to have both on. Now I do like the shade it provides and keeps the cabin cooler. But I can’t open the sunrider from inside the truck anymore, My arms aren’t long enough to reach out the window and open it. I have to get out of the truck reach from the side. I liked being able to open and close at a stop light in like 5 secs. Time will tell if I keep the shade or not. I’ll try to remember to get pictures later.

Stmo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
I think you may be the only SG on the road so far....still waiting for mine to be built.

mikesjt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Wrangler TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
@Kjm18 got his SG the other day. He's got some pics posted on the other SG Ordering post. Still waiting for mine to be unloaded from the train in TX and delivered to my dealership.

Sponsored

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Got a chance to finally get the rugged ridge tube doors on. Seem to be good quality. Driver’s side rattled a little, will have to look into it. Passenger side was solid.

44E3EC1B-D601-4495-841C-82AF5A18AB5B.jpeg

ck8

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator - Overland
I ordered my SG Overland on June 1. Been in I status for quite some time. Hoping it updates soon.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
I ordered my SG Overland on June 1. Been in I status for quite some time. Hoping it updates soon.
Orders weren't open that early, but I hope you get it soon.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey @mfran12345 you will be interested to hear that Bestop is working on a roller sunshade for Gladiators that have a Sunrider on them. Have the sunshade closed and then open up the Sunrider. Then unroll the sunshade to help block the sun a tad bit. Reverse to close things up. I just ordered a Sunrider from Quadratec today and will get a roller sunshade as soon as Bestop has them ready for the Gladiator. A guy from Bestop told me on the phone just yesterday that they are working on getting this done and ready to sell soon. Hope this news makes your day.

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Does anyone know what the deal is on sprayed in bedliners for the Sting Grey trucks? I have read that Jeep may force this onto trucks, not just adding a small cost to the trucks but more importantly adding possible delays to getting trucks built and delivered. If it’s going to add delays then I might be inclined to go with another color. Am also considering silver or Gobi. Love to know what this is all about. Thanks

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Hey @mfran12345 you will be interested to hear that Bestop is working on a roller sunshade for Gladiators that have a Sunrider on them. Have the sunshade closed and then open up the Sunrider. Then unroll the sunshade to help block the sun a tad bit. Reverse to close things up. I just ordered a Sunrider from Quadratec today and will get a roller sunshade as soon as Bestop has them ready for the Gladiator. A guy from Bestop told me on the phone just yesterday that they are working on getting this done and ready to sell soon. Hope this news makes your day.
:like: Great! Thanks for sharing the good news. I saw they had that for the JK and was hoping they would make one for the gladiator.

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
Just got home, too dark for photos now. Will get some tomorrow. I love the sting gray color. Photos don’t do it justice.

Has anyone else taken delivery of a sting gray?
Just got my call from Travis, heading up Saturday to pick mine up!

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Does anyone know what the deal is on sprayed in bedliners for the Sting Grey trucks? I have read that Jeep may force this onto trucks, not just adding a small cost to the trucks but more importantly adding possible delays to getting trucks built and delivered. If it’s going to add delays then I might be inclined to go with another color. Am also considering silver or Gobi. Love to know what this is all about. Thanks
They were being forced for all colors. It didn't have any impact on my order. I had mine in 5 weeks and it was built and shipped in less than 5 days.