Sponsored

Sting grey owners (future) check in

biggdave92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / 2000 XJ Sport 4x4
great to see the clothe seats. Its what I ordered but had not yet seen. thanks.
Same here. Never been a fan of leather seats for my DD. They're hot, and more importantly, I slide on em. I like to stay planted. My jk has leather. Had it over a year now. Still not a fan.
Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone tell me why the cloth interior does not include the fold down console in the back seat?

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Same here. Never been a fan of leather seats for my DD. They're hot, and more importantly, I slide on em. I like to stay planted. My jk has leather. Had it over a year now. Still not a fan.
You wouldn't slide on these leather seats. I could slide on the leather seats in my last vehicle, but these have a roughness to them. I wouldn't say they get really hot, but they do hold heat. Still, prefer the easy cleanup if the kid spills something.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
For the guys that have their JTs, did you have a clear plastic piece on your rear fenders? I'm not sure if the dealership forgot to take it off or what. It attracted dirt like crazy which is how I noticed it, but it also may have protected my fender as my tires threw rocks at them once we got back on the hard roads to head home.

Pasquinesk1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Curious what other folks with SG are seeing. Mine was built (what felt like super fast) but has sat in inspection "I" Status for 20 days now.

I know many have waited a much longer time overall....but wondering if that's typical to be in this stage for so long.

Also no steel bumper or painted fenders/top with mine. I did the forced spray in liner.

Sponsored

Dorbritz

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Jeep Wrangler, 65 VW Beetle, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray.
27 days and still in "D" status.

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
Day 6 in D1. All the parts are there. Build the Damn thing! Since have upcoming waits in "I" and "JB" and "KZ". Let's get it moving I have other waiting to do...:angry: :headbang:

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Can anyone tell me why the cloth interior does not include the fold down console in the back seat?
if you get cloth you loose the back cupholders that pull out of the seat.id love to know too. Maybe it's a add you get with better quality interior

Toomamyjeeps

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Comanche, 2000 Cherokee, 2020 Gladiator
Day 16 in JB for me
Curious what other folks with SG are seeing. Mine was built (what felt like super fast) but has sat in inspection "I" Status for 20 days now.

I know many have waited a much longer time overall....but wondering if that's typical to be in this stage for so long.

Also no steel bumper or painted fenders/top with mine. I did the forced spray in liner.

Day 16 in JB for me

Sponsored

Lindacamp941

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7,2014 stingray, 2012 Tacoma
Crossed my fingers and contacted Jeep Chat to see if I finally moved out of D1 status! My gladiator has been built and is currently going thru the inspection process. So that would be code I. Hopefully it will sail thru inspection. Almost ready to start shopping for 3rd party accessories!

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
For the guys that have their JTs, did you have a clear plastic piece on your rear fenders? I'm not sure if the dealership forgot to take it off or what. It attracted dirt like crazy which is how I noticed it, but it also may have protected my fender as my tires threw rocks at them once we got back on the hard roads to head home.
No clear plastic on mine, but I have the black plastic fenders. I think it read somewhere else they put the protective film on painted fenders to help protect the painted finish.

UCF33

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Ordered

I've been in (I) Inspection for 11 days now. Chat told me last week that it would escalate at day 14, however a different chat representative today said escalation is at day 45. Not sure, but hope it moves soon for both of us.

Lindacamp941

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7,2014 stingray, 2012 Tacoma

I asked Jeep Chat that specific question this morning. They said inspection (status I) is between 2-20 days. So, hopefully you will be moving on very soon
Sponsored