GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club

HikerBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCLE Gladiator, ‘91 Wrangler, ‘08 GTI, ‘11 GTI
Just called the “Con”cierge. Top paint not matching yet and they are still working on it. No change so don’t waste your time calling today. Have a great weekend. And don’t look on the “Took deliver of your JT?” post. You’ll only get angrier. I had a friend in Texas send me a pic of a white Rubi and said “these things are everywhere!” I thought of unfriending him.
Sponsored

ScottA

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jaguar F-Pace, 2020 Punkin Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Judicial Officer
Just called the “Con”cierge. Top paint not matching yet and they are still working on it. No change so don’t waste your time calling today. Have a great weekend. And don’t look on the “Took deliver of your JT?” post. You’ll only get angrier. I had a friend in Texas send me a pic of a white Rubi and said “these things are everywhere!” I thought of unfriending him.
Well I have dual top (black)and matching fenders and was moved back from D1 to D about a week ago. Case was escalated and Jeff from US Customer Service won’t even respond to my emails. Most ridiculous excuse for customer service I have ever dealt with. Refuses to answer my questions as to why I was moved back. Chatted today and was told still in D but expect to move soon. Laughable. So still unsure what the holdup is. My dealer has a Sting Gray Rubicon on order that I am sure they will get before mine so I might go that route.

Spyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2020 JT Granite Chrystal Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if all of us with GCM LE on order complain enough that maybe we will be rewarded with something for our patience??? @JeepCares

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Well I have dual top (black)and matching fenders and was moved back from D1 to D about a week ago. Case was escalated and Jeff from US Customer Service won’t even respond to my emails. Most ridiculous excuse for customer service I have ever dealt with. Refuses to answer my questions as to why I was moved back. Chatted today and was told still in D but expect to move soon. Laughable. So still unsure what the holdup is. My dealer has a Sting Gray Rubicon on order that I am sure they will get before mine so I might go that route.
I think "Jeff" is the name a focus group found to be the least offensive to unhappy, impatient customers. Because "Jeff" was the one who reached out to me as well, with a well crafted flowery form letter telling me what I already knew, and didn't reply to my further questions either.

Thanks "Jeff".

ScottA

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jaguar F-Pace, 2020 Punkin Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Judicial Officer
I think "Jeff" is the name a focus group found to be the least offensive to unhappy, impatient customers. Because "Jeff" was the one who reached out to me as well, with a well crafted flowery form letter telling me what I already knew, and didn't reply to my further questions either.

Thanks "Jeff".
Yep. That’s him. Letter said he was there to assist me. Apparently he does not understand the meaning of assist. I know it is a waste of time but I am trying to go above him and talk to someone else. I have the time and not emailing back at all is just unacceptable. I wouldn’t even care if he emailed back to tell me to F off. I don’t like to be ignored by people who claim to be there to assist you. Every time I complain my build probably gets pushed back but at this point I don’t care and maybe I will join the LE guys that still don’t even have VIN’s. It is all just ridiculous.

Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Yep. That’s him. Letter said he was there to assist me. Apparently he does not understand the meaning of assist. I know it is a waste of time but I am trying to go above him and talk to someone else. I have the time and not emailing back at all is just unacceptable. I wouldn’t even care if he emailed back to tell me to F off. I don’t like to be ignored by people who claim to be there to assist you. Every time I complain my build probably gets pushed back but at this point I don’t care and maybe I will join the LE guys that still don’t even have VIN’s. It is all just ridiculous.
I like your style. If you're goin' down, you're goin' down swingin'!!!

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
I'm not sure who at FCA is setting the priorities as to the order in which the JTs are produced, but the fact the GC LE orders were put in by customers on April 3/4 and are being bumped into the future indefinitely is not right. Obviously, other colors and custom order combinations are being produced ahead of them. @JeepCares

jjarrell13us

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma, 2015 Wrangler
Just chatted with Emily about by GC Rubicon (NOT an LE - you poor, poor bastards...). I feel like I have still not seen a GC Rubicon JT anywhere except for @Lumberjack500 . All the others have been non-Rubicon (Overland, Sport, Sport S)...

Quick summary of my order. I've skipped a bunch of the stuff I have and the summary below is only based on my continuous stalking of this group to find out what might be the hold up:

Ordered June 13

Black three-piece freedom top (not color matching and no soft top).
Black fenders.
No steel front bumper (wasn't available when ordering)
Spray in bed liner.

Here's the Jeep Chat convo I had.

Emily (7/30/2019, 1:30:03 PM): Hi, my name is Emily with FCA Jeep Customer Care, How may I help you?
Me (7/30/2019, 1:30:43 PM): Hey Emily! I ordered a Gladiator via my local dealership on June 13. I would like to check the status of my order.
Me (7/30/2019, 1:30:46 PM): VIN: 1c6jjtbg7ll132793
Emily (7/30/2019, 1:31:13 PM): I can certainly look into that for you! Congratulations on your purchase! I will check that now for you.
Emily (7/30/2019, 1:31:46 PM): Taking a look over the information I am showing the order would be in D1 status at this time. Waiting to complete the building stage.
Emily (7/30/2019, 1:32:14 PM): I would need to recommend chatting back in later this week for another update on the order
Me (7/30/2019, 1:32:40 PM): So it is in the process of being built?
Me (7/30/2019, 1:34:06 PM): I've been hearing there are delays because of rear bumper (steel), the color (Granite Crystal), and spray-in bedliners, matching color hard tops and fenders (not a part of my order).
Emily (7/30/2019, 1:34:33 PM): That is correct its in the process of building

Last edited:

jjarrell13us

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got mine. Ordered on June 6. Going to pick up Saturday

D40C28E0-3EF6-4E4D-9B3F-2FDE47DD3085.jpeg
First GC Rubi I've seen and it gives me tons of hope because it is BEAUTIFUL (Congrats!). Details? Matching paint hard top and fenders? Spray in bedliner? Pic and the color make it difficult to tell sometimes.

Sponsored

Lumberjack500

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon Departed: 1979 CJ5, 1995 XJ, 1997 TJ, 2010 JK
First GC Rubi I've seen and it gives me tons of hope because it is BEAUTIFUL (Congrats!). Details? Matching paint hard top and fenders? Spray in bedliner? Pic and the color make it difficult to tell sometimes.
All option except:
Leather
Matching top
Acc
Safety junk
Front bumper
Colored fender
Bed cover
Speaker
Smoker
Aux switch
Did not order bed liner but was a forced on on the build sheet.

jjarrell13us

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All option except:
Leather
Matching top
Acc
Safety junk
Front bumper
Colored fender
Bed cover
Speaker
Smoker
Aux switch
Did not order bed liner but was a forced on on the build sheet.
Thank you @Lumberjack500 . Gives some of us some hope that we will see GC Gladiators in our driveway before the snow...

augustwest

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Got mine. Ordered on June 6. Going to pick up Saturday

D40C28E0-3EF6-4E4D-9B3F-2FDE47DD3085.jpeg
Ordered mine on 6/6 as well. Got the VIN pretty quick and finally moved to D1 last Monday. HOw long did it take you after getting to D1?

Lumberjack500

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon Departed: 1979 CJ5, 1995 XJ, 1997 TJ, 2010 JK
Ordered mine on 6/6 as well. Got the VIN pretty quick and finally moved to D1 last Monday. HOw long did it take you after getting to D1?
Not as long as some. I think I moved from D1 to KZ in about 14 days.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Same here, ordered 6/6. D1 7/22.
Sponsored