Hell yeah... Following! :rock:

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
St. Clair, Michigan (45 Min North of Detroit)
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
LOL, well the build and plans have changed a lot, but lets just say we have nearly 1 TeraByte of video already and nearly 9,000 miles on the Gladiator. We've got a lot of cool stuff planned, and working on editing it, its super time consuming. Only reason I found this post was I was Googling "Jeepkhana" to see if the video or site was ranking, and this came up. Working with Greg Henderson from Unofficial Use Only to make some of the most epic Jeep Gladiator content on the internet, but the build will be done in stages, so a little boring at first. Thanks for the post!

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a little teaser, BONE STOCK still LOL

4x4 Burnout in 4 low, was a lot of fun, so much more planned but gotta edit a lot more before we do any more crazy stuff.

Jeepkhana  Jeep Gladiator Build Series.jpg
Haha! Yeah, that's the scene that got my attention! I plan on modding mine (as soon as it comes) as much as my limited budget allows, but I plan on using it to its fullest potential. Can't wait to see what comes of this

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Do people give you a lot of crap for wearing a kilt? I am half malay and wear a sarong and man do people give me a lot of crap.

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha! Yeah, that's the scene that got my attention! I plan on modding mine (as soon as it comes) as much as my limited budget allows, but I plan on using it to its fullest potential. Can't wait to see what comes of this
Glad to hear, good luck to you. It’s a lot of fun, but very expensive

BBQBird

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Do people give you a lot of crap for wearing a kilt?
50 year old kilt wearer here. Living in the Seattle area I probably get less crap than if I lived in the Midwest or some other areas. Have worn kilts to Vegas, Disneyland, lots of places. Almost never get crap, but compliments. I have had a couple of "frat bro" types yell across a parking lot something like "Nice kilt, [homosexual slur]!", but that's about it.

Now, there have been times when my wife is a few steps behind me, and will comment to me later about the occasional strange looks people give me after I pass.

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do people give you a lot of crap for wearing a kilt? I am half malay and wear a sarong and man do people give me a lot of crap.
Thats actually Greg Henderson (Unofficial Use Only) I’m the dude on the right. Greg wears it all the time in public events and even on the TV show Super Jeep Challenge. Doesn’t bother him at all.

3C73E666-760F-4CA6-8F59-5398460B59B3.jpeg

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Maybe, they just want you to take the sarong off? :bandit::giggle:

Sponsored

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50 year old kilt wearer here. Living in the Seattle area I probably get less crap than if I lived in the Midwest or some other areas. Have worn kilts to Vegas, Disneyland, lots of places. Almost never get crap, but compliments. I have had a couple of "frat bro" types yell across a parking lot something like "Nice kilt, [homosexual slur]!", but that's about it.

Now, there have been times when my wife is a few steps behind me, and will comment to me later about the occasional strange looks people give me after I pass.
Do what makes you happy forget what others think!

A6B43E8A-6AB2-4E33-B756-05D895D8C6EF.jpeg

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR

LOL, come to Texas some time, the chiggers will break you of your appetite for unconventional clothing.

On a somewhat related note, my wife and kids and I were out eating and a red headed guy and his crotch fruit came in all three of them with fresh Mohawks. Dude was tatted up and face full of fishing tackle and his shaved head was broke out with so many zits he looked like a strawberry. . I was looking at them as they walked in chuckling. My wife and both kids in unison said, "stop looking at them and laughing."

I said, I'm just giving them the attention they are so desperate for.

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar

Yep...same here (age...attire)

I go to a few music festivals every year and nobody says anything except where to get one.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Here's a little teaser, BONE STOCK still LOL

4x4 Burnout in 4 low, was a lot of fun, so much more planned but gotta edit a lot more before we do any more crazy stuff.

Jeepkhana  Jeep Gladiator Build Series.jpg
Dude, that isn't "bone stock" it's a well-optioned Rubicon. I flinched every time the video said "BONE STOCK"

That being said, I look forward to the stages of development.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.