LED Lights, are they worth it?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Still waiting for mine to arrive but I am going to go with the JW Speaker 8700 with the brackets I think. I have seen quite a few people here and on reddit post about the bulb only replacement as well. Either one will be a huge improvement from my 2011 Cruze.... ha
And... The LED everywhere is what is sticking with me right now. I want that package! If I go used LE no prob. But if I go stock rock m/t sport wide track then problem... Have to wait and see!
Sponsored

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
SO THEN WHY CAN'T WWE (LOWLY) SPORT S FANS HAVE THE OPTION ? ? ? Same goes for the Trail Cam ? Just not "worthy"?
Is this some form of subliminal-ism ?
Marketing. FCA and every other manufacturer wants you to spend the most money possible so they structure the options to lead you to that end. It's the same reason I can't get a rear armrest on my Rubicon unless I get leather, a more than $1000 option. It sucks for us, but it's just good business (for them).

Last edited:

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Nothing subliminal about it. Pure BS from start to finish. My 2c
Taking a short respite from the Fly FIshing Today . . . Though I might get out later, as the cloudy cover makes for some good Caddis Hatches . Anywho, I Do Agree "#5" ! I was more tongue n' checkin' it there ! I didn't want to "upset" Mr. Jeep too much . . . You know, just in case !?

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing. FCA and every other manufacturer wants you to spend the most money possible so they structure the options to lead you to that end. It's the same reason I can't get a rear armrest on my Rubicon unless I get leather, a more than $1000 option. It sucks for us, but it's just good business (for them).
What a revelation . . . I had no idea ? :LOL:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Taking a short respite from the Fly FIshing Today . . . Though I might get out later, as the cloudy cover makes for some good Caddis Hatches . Anywho, I Do Agree "#5" ! I was more tongue n' checkin' it there ! I didn't want to "upset" Mr. Jeep too much . . . You know, just in case !?
What happened, a month of fly fishing settle you down? Holy shit. Now you'll be a gentle for couple months when you get back. Lol. I'm jealous of those mountain lakes streams rivers. Enjoy!!!

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
What happened, a month of fly fishing settle you down? Holy shit. Now you'll be a gentle for couple months when you get back. Lol. I'm jealous of those mountain lakes streams rivers. Enjoy!!!
Hi guy (and the rest of you fellas) - I'm back home since the 25th . . . and yes, fly fishing ALWAYS "settles me down," better yet the places it takes me, "Set Me Free"!
exclusive for 5jeepsAz - ps; I will be starting a New Thread - title? Hmmm, "Time - will be, or - of . . . the Essence?" Your atypical, self indulgent exercise for its cleansing, therapeutic value.
Sponsored