Sponsored

How to store my jeep?

Is storage units good or bad for storing automobiles?

• Total voters

Foztrot

First Name
Hardy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP CHEROKEE, Mitsubishi Mirage
Hi Guys,
I have a Grand Cherokee, which I bought two years ago. I have been taking it for several off-road rides, and it is pretty impressive. But I have to go to the US for a business trip. It would take me about six months to return from there. I don't have a big garage to store my jeep, nor I have the time to build one. I don't want to hand it over to any of my acquaintance. I am pretty sure they won't be taking good care of it, and I love my jeep. On my search upon where to store it, I found people discussing storage units in Markham to store automobiles. Have any of you guys tried it? I am discovering this for the first time. I didn't know that storage unit could store automobiles. I haven't been to the facility to inspect it. I don't know how big the storage unit is or how well equipped it is or if is it reliable. I am not sure if I would get back the jeep all fine. Have you guys stored your car or jeeps in storage units? If yes, does placing my jeep in a storage facility inflict any damage? Is it safe and reliable? Please do leave your suggestions. Thank you.
Sponsored