Sponsored

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
In regards to current ordering can someone confirm or deny that the steal bumper and/or trail cam is not available on new orders? Are there any other things that aren't available or a cause of a delay?Are there any other items that may not be available?
Sponsored

beep_beep_jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Willys
In regards to current ordering can someone confirm or deny that the steal bumper and/or trail cam is not available on new orders? Are there any other things that aren't available or a cause of a delay?Are there any other items that may not be available?
Speaking for myself (as I just ordered my Rubi this past Saturday) I wasn't able to order the steel bumper on mine. The GM said they were on restriction at the moment.

Everything else I wanted was no problem. Only features I didn't get was Cold Weather, Smoking, Hard Top, and Leather Seats.

Deleted member 23202

Whereā€™s the integrated brake controller?
Reminds me of my ā€˜07 JK Rubicon that they couldnā€™t put navigation in because it messed with the electronics management.
They show us pretty pictures of things we canā€™t have.

basicGlad

First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
miata, vw bugg, subaru
Build Thread
Link
When can we order 23B, 6 speed manual base sport? my local dealer can only get 24B and 24S?

Will_H

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
My 2 cents...
Jeep owners, including myself, are some of the best, most loyal and optimistic customers and people out there.

Conversely, Jeep is an absolute garbage organization that treats us like dirt. I ordered mine on 4/29/19 and itā€™s STILL in D status. Unbelievable! And I got clear coat black too, nothing crazy. Ship date has been changed 3 times now.

I get better order tracking and explanations from Papa Johns when I spend $12. Spend $40,000 with Jeep and get totally screwed over.

Still, excited to get my gladiator. Just not for the reasons people think. Itā€™s a unique vehicle so when people ask about it Iā€™ll get a chance to talk about what complete joke the customer service and order fulfillment has been and warn people to stay away.

Sponsored

basicGlad

First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
miata, vw bugg, subaru
Build Thread
Link
I forget the name of the process, but the sales person at my local jeep dealer tried to phone in a custom order because 23B wasn't in his order tool. the rep on the phone put him on hold and came back to polietly say, "tell the customer the base availability is not released yet".

Will_H

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
basicGlad, was this somewhat recently? Or back when people were trying to get the LE? ā€˜Precate the input and experience. Something like that I could definitely understand. It would make sense. It would also make sense to inform dealers/customers that certain models werenā€™t being released yet. To me, it seems pretty shady to sell something, take money for it and not even have the production means even remotely ready to satisfy that order.

Inspector

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator JT Overland
Occupation
Inspector
Would it be normal to bring the customer preferred code guide into the dealer ?

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Would it be normal to bring the customer preferred code guide into the dealer ?
I highlighted exactly what I wanted in the guide, and emailed it to a few dealers for a quote. Some dealers asked me how I got the guide, and I told them I got it from this forum. I also took the opportunity to mention what some of the sponsor dealers were offering under invoice.
Having the guide helped with negotiations, so I would recommend bringing it with you. It shows you know what you're talking about.

Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
@JAY what is, "W/DEM" on page 3 for cold weather group?
DEM is manual transmission. See the transmission selection. Some functions of the cold weather group aren't available with manual transmission (remote start), which is why there is a price difference.

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
Any idea what it means on page 12 of the guide, under the AEN DUAL TOP GROUP, where it says:

ā€¢ PREMIUM BLACK SUNRIDER SOFT TOP (ST2) (and is checked for Overland & Rubicon)
ā€¢ PREMIUM BLACK SUNRIDER SOFT TOP (ST2) - W/O 2TB (and is checked for Sport)

What is 2TB?

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
Any idea what it means on page 12 of the guide, under the AEN DUAL TOP GROUP, where it says:

ā€¢ PREMIUM BLACK SUNRIDER SOFT TOP (ST2) (and is checked for Overland & Rubicon)

What is 2TB?

Weird... The hard top says something similar and I searched the whole document and it's the only time those numbers are used.

Milous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes

What is 2TB?
2TB (aka 2_B) = Base Sport. Meaning it's not available on the base Sport, only on the Sport S.