• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois Ordered my JT Rubicon, wheels and cover for sale!

TommyBoy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Patiently waiting
Occupation
Accessory shop owner
I finally got my order into the system last Saturday and CAN'T WAIT! Never did I think I would spend the extra cash for the Rubicon but the more I research it, I GOTTA HAVE IT! I own and aftermarket accessory shop and it's gotta get my personal touch on it as soon as it comes in. First to go will be the stock rims and tires. I got the 17" Granite Crystal Wheels and the 33" M/T Tires. I'd like to sell all five for $1500 if anyone is interested. Next up is the tonneau cover. I ordered the dual top option and it's required to get the tonneau cover. If I put one on it at all, it will most likely be a hard top cover of a brand that I sell. Therefore, it's gotta go! It was a $495 option but I'd be willing to sell it for $400. Eventually the bumpers will be for sale but not ready to make that jump yet. If your interested in them, shoot me a message and I'll keep you in mind. I got the stock Rubicon bumpers and not the metal upgrades. I am located in Belvidere, IL for anyone interested in how far away I am. 2019 will be the best year ever, I FINALLY GET MY TRUCK!
Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
I finally got my order into the system last Saturday and CAN'T WAIT! Never did I think I would spend the extra cash for the Rubicon but the more I research it, I GOTTA HAVE IT! I own and aftermarket accessory shop and it's gotta get my personal touch on it as soon as it comes in. First to go will be the stock rims and tires. I got the 17" Granite Crystal Wheels and the 33" M/T Tires. I'd like to sell all five for $1500 if anyone is interested. Next up is the tonneau cover. I ordered the dual top option and it's required to get the tonneau cover. If I put one on it at all, it will most likely be a hard top cover of a brand that I sell. Therefore, it's gotta go! It was a $495 option but I'd be willing to sell it for $400. Eventually the bumpers will be for sale but not ready to make that jump yet. If your interested in them, shoot me a message and I'll keep you in mind. I got the stock Rubicon bumpers and not the metal upgrades. I am located in Belvidere, IL for anyone interested in how far away I am. 2019 will be the best year ever, I FINALLY GET MY TRUCK!
Which hard top tonneau you going to replace it with? @Jake might be interested too!

OP
OP
TommyBoy

TommyBoy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Patiently waiting
Occupation
Accessory shop owner
Which hard top tonneau you going to replace it with? @Jake might be interested too!
Not sure what brand. Everyone is scrambling to get their cover to market. My first choice is probably the BAK industries cover if they make one.

Jeepjunk2000

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
Depending on your location, I may be interested...price is right...

Sponsored

Tbizzle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara; 2020 Gladiator Overland (on order)

josephtai3

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
will you send it? I'm in Portland. and I would be interested in your tonneau cover.

another question, what have you heard regarding tonneau cover that works with a bed rack on the gladiator?

thanks!

STL Gladiator

First Name
Horace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow - traded, 2021 JT Rubicon
Still have these wheels?
Sponsored