Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Messaged Jeep Chat and they told me all my parts have arrived! Officially D1!
Dealer called me today to tell me I was in D1 status which i already knew from Jeep chat from Tuesday. I asked her about the estimated ship date and she said it was in three days.

But we'll see.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Dealer called me today to tell me I was in D1 status which i already knew from Jeep chat from Tuesday. I asked her about the estimated ship date and she said it was in three days.

But we'll see.
Might be too soon but YEET!

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude

But we'll see.
Dang! Mine said 09/07/19 for my ship date.

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Might be too soon but YEET!
Yeah, I am going to stay skeptical. When she called, she asked me if I wanted my VIN number! Yeah, got that back in July, but thanks. She is taking over for the first guy i dealt with. He introduced her and told me she knows the Jeeps. Then he turned to her and said, "Anything you don't know Jeff will teach you".

But yet...? A guy can hope, a little.

Sponsored

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Yeah, I am going to stay skeptical. When she called, she asked me if I wanted my VIN number! Yeah, got that back in July, but thanks. She is taking over for the first guy i dealt with. He introduced her and told me she knows the Jeeps. Then he turned to her and said, "Anything you don't know Jeff will teach you".

But yet...? A guy can hope, a little.
I'm digging that rendered backrack on your Gladiator Profile picture! That looks sharp!

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm digging that rendered backrack on your Gladiator Profile picture! That looks sharp!
I can't take credit for the picture. I got that from a thread on this site "retro graphics." What I liked about the picture was the stripes he had mocked up. I played around with colors of the stripes. With Punk'n I like the red and black the best. When I get the truck, I am going to check with a vinyl shop as see how many arms and legs it would cost to have the stripes done like that.

BrichJeepUtopia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I can't take credit for the picture. I got that from a thread on this site "retro graphics." What I liked about the picture was the stripes he had mocked up. I played around with colors of the stripes. With Punk'n I like the red and black the best. When I get the truck, I am going to check with a vinyl shop as see how many arms and legs it would cost to have the stripes done like that.
Check with Don at PixelDecals.com. He does a lot of custom vinyl work, I got some stuff from last month. For the custom stuff I ordered, it took a month from order to delivery, top rate quality and extremely responsive to questions and emails! he also does a lot for people over on the JL forum. Send him your info here: [email protected]

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
How hard is it to apply without wrinkles?

Sponsored

BrichJeepUtopia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
How hard is it to apply without wrinkles?
I haven't done it yet since I'm still waiting for my truck. However, Offrd on youtube also got some custom vinyl from Don at PixelDecals.com. Here is his video of the application process. Makes it look fairly easy with the soap and water method:

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Check with Don at PixelDecals.com. He does a lot of custom vinyl work, I got some stuff from last month. For the custom stuff I ordered, it took a month from order to delivery, top rate quality and extremely responsive to questions and emails! he also does a lot for people over on the JL forum. Send him your info here: [email protected]
Yeah, I will. I've been to their website and I will definitely get a couple of custom things from them.