Not open for further replies.

BuiltRight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Will I see any of you there? I had my JT out behind the shop today and one of our neighbors is a Jeep guy and came over talking about how we had to be there. Looks like a fun event with great turnout. Mud Pit and Rock Crawling is that's your thing, as well as just a general get together.

I have zero affiliation with the dealership hosting the event nor the event itself, just thought it'd be fun to see some other JTs there. It's also just a few minutes from our shop, so if we wanted to park together, we could probably meet up and cruise over.

Matt
BIG JEEP THING
Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 9 a.m,
The BIG JEEP THING, hosted by Wetmore’s Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, will feature vendors, food, a beer tent and plenty of Jeep SUVs at New Milford’s Harrybrooke Park.
Harrybrooke Park(860) 799-6520
100 Still River Dr
New Milford, CT 06776

Link to Register HERE

If you're a Jeep enthusiast and are looking for an exhilarating day outdoors, come join us for the BIG JEEP THING family event. This event will be held at Harrybrooke Park in New Milford, CT, on Sunday, July 28, 2019. This beautiful park doesn't receive official funding, so 100% of the proceeds donated will go toward keeping Harrybrooke Park beautiful for everybody! BIG JEEP THING is a day filled with vendors, food, a beer tent, a rock garden, a mud pit, and of course rows upon rows of great Jeep SUVs to check out. Everyone at our Jeep dealership in New Milford, CT, is excited for this event, and we hope you'll join us, too!​

secc1.jpg
secc12.jpg
secc13.jpg
secc14.jpg

Some rules to know before you sign up:
  • Harrybrooke Park Rules supersede all others. They can be viewed on their website; it is your responsibility to know the rules.​
  • Among these rules is "NO DOGS" and while we all love our four-legged friends, the park's insurance does not allow dogs on property.​
  • Safety and behavior are at the crew's discretion. It is not debatable.​
  • Should the park or crew ask you to leave, you will receive a refund on request.​
  • Have a good time and enjoy the day remembering we are Jeep people and doing a good thing for a non-profit. Relax and have fun.​
Sponsored

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
No DOGS???

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
I was surprised by that as well. A safety thing, maybe, or maybe it's a policy of the property owner's? Who knows.

Matt
It says it's an insurance thing in the ad...

OP
OP
BuiltRight

BuiltRight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
It says it's an insurance thing in the ad...
Ha, right you are. I had read it elsewhere without the explanation. Call me skeptical, but I can respect the policy!

Matt

Sponsored

Tourenwagen

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Would love to... looks like a good show but its 2 hours from me... Gonna put that on the 'maybe' list!

XJ2JTChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S on 35's, Mopar 2" lift, `96 XJ, 97 ZJ, `99 Camaro LS1
Looks like fun, I've never heard about this one. I'll probably miss everything this year since I just ordered mine just over a week ago. I'll be at the GAJR with my ZJ though. MAYBE if i'm lucky-with the JT.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Good to hear. I'd like to go to these, but if i can't take the dog, that's going to be a problem.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.