5% Below Invoice at Mall of Georgia Chrysler - Mike Clinnin

Sladecm

First Name
Slade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All of the motorcycles...
I live 10 minutes from MOG CDJ and would would still rather drive 6 hours to Travis. MOG's service and collision department are hands down the worst ever. Definitely hurting the sales department for people like me who refuse to forget being treated like crap several times. Rant over :)
Sponsored

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
Mike had a meeting with his General Manager last Sunday and decided to offer the 5% below invoice. It's very important you tell Mike you're from the forums. He knows the deal.
I mentioned the forums to Mike when I talked to him before. I'll drop your name as the reason I'm re-engaging to see if it gets you a referral.

OP
OP
Onebigyoshi

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
I live 10 minutes from MOG CDJ and would would still rather drive 6 hours to Travis. MOG's service and collision department are hands down the worst ever. Definitely hurting the sales department for people like me who refuse to forget being treated like crap several times. Rant over :)
Oh that sucks. I'll have to keep that in my mind when I get my Jeep serviced. There are other reputable, mod-friendly jeep dealers so I'm not worried

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
Can confirm the 5% below invoice. Just picked up a loaded Rubi. I live an hour+ away, so I'll be using other dealers for service.

OP
OP
Onebigyoshi

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
Can confirm the 5% below invoice. Just picked up a loaded Rubi. I live an hour+ away, so I'll be using other dealers for service.
You got 5% below invoice from the lot? That's awesome! Post some pics :like:

kthrash

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
Here is another thumbs up for Mike Clinnin.. He is the Man at Mall of Georgia Jeep, picked mine up yesterday along with a Grand Cherokee for a fantastic price..
Sponsored