Sting grey owners (future) check in

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Sport S - Ordered 8/7, delivered 9/9
So I walked in the dealership last Wednesday. Ordered the Sting Gray Gladiator Sport S with the Max Tow package and most of the other goodies you can get. Hard top, Alpine, cold weather, convenience group etc. Paid invoice minus half the dealer hold back so about $750 under invoice. Texted my sales guy today asking for the VON or VIN and he called me back and told me he checked and my Gladiator is already on the books to ship this Wednesday and they should have it in the next week or two. He said I don't know who you know but that is the fastest order anyone at the dealership has seen including his grandpa who's been doing this for years. I don't know who I know either but I sure owe them a thank you and a beer! :beer:

Lindacamp941

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7,2014 stingray, 2012 Tacoma
So I walked in the dealership last Wednesday. Ordered the Sting Gray Gladiator Sport S with the Max Tow package and most of the other goodies you can get. Hard top, Alpine, cold weather, convenience group etc. Paid invoice minus half the dealer hold back so about $750 under invoice. Texted my sales guy today asking for the VON or VIN and he called me back and told me he checked and my Gladiator is already on the books to ship this Wednesday and they should have it in the next week or two. He said I don't know who you know but that is the fastest order anyone at the dealership has seen including his grandpa who's been doing this for years. I don't know who I know either but I sure owe them a thank you and a beer! :beer:
Just wow. Awesome

GOT16

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sting Gray
lucky you!!
ordered my rubicon 3 weeks ago and not even scheduled to be built yet :punch:

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I was amazed. I wondered if I just ordered a common compilation of packages and they just had one in the works already or if someone cancelled an order or something. Either way, no complaints here. Can't wait to get it.

lucky you!!
ordered my rubicon 3 weeks ago and not even scheduled to be built yet :punch:

Sponsored

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
I'm thinkin you just made some enemies! I'd lock your Gladi up at night. Just saying. Haha . Congrats!

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
I wonder if he didn't find you one on the locator as opposed to having it built....Seems strange to me that your order would have been put ahead of so many others waiting to be built.... It does happen but you really need to know someone to get it done... Since you did not have a VON or VIN, I suspect he found one for you already in the system....Dealer pre-ordered Stingreys have been showing up on the lots recently, saw one last night in Quincy, Fl.....

TaylorWoodham

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y; 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered on 6/24 and got the build sheet notification yesterday! Psyched!

Sponsored

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That very well could be. Either way, doesn't matter to me as long as it's new and has all the stuff I ordered.

I wonder if he didn't find you one on the locator as opposed to having it built....Seems strange to me that your order would have been put ahead of so many others waiting to be built.... It does happen but you really need to know someone to get it done... Since you did not have a VON or VIN, I suspect he found one for you already in the system....Dealer pre-ordered Stingreys have been showing up on the lots recently, saw one last night in Quincy, Fl.....

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Out with the old... in with the new ( I got my build sheet!) :clap:

7B62CED6-28A5-49BF-B43B-CB46E9A50468.jpeg
Sponsored