Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Any safety concerns with this solution, or did you buy longer bolts?
I bought longer Grade 8 hardware. It's not the ideal solution, but until something is marketed to solve this problem it's all I could figure out.
Sponsored

akdare

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman
I’m looking to have the seat lower as well...I’m only 5’4”, but all my height is in my torso, so I’m looking out the top 2 inches of windshield. And, because my legs are so stubby, I’m having to pull the seat up pretty close.

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Nobody can find a solution anywhere for lowering the seat and Iv been looking quite a bit...I searched the wrangler forums where a lot of the same problem came up as well....a lot of guys cut and welded the L bracket that connects the seat to the floor....hard to do that alittle with a brand new truck....I have been thinking of junk yard solutions with other cars braketry......I even called quadratek but they had nothing even tho on the wranglers forums they acknowledged the problem.....maybe an aftermarket seat but you won't know the fit until you got it ....can't believe jeep hasn't accounted for this with no adjustments to the seats available on 50-60k truck
Sponsored