Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
I saw that the first Punk’n’s (or Punk’ns?) rolled off the line today..

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
I saw that the first Punk’n’s (or Punk’ns?) rolled off the line today..
I saw a picture somewhere (can't remember if here, fb, instagram, etc.) of a Punk'n on a semi transport rolling down the highway today...

Edit:
There it is! Was on FB:
69322120_10218949369545997_4043810008100503552_n.jpg

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
This wait is getting painful. At first I thought waiting till August 5th would be bad when they first leaked the schedule but this extra 2 weeks is making it even worse. At this point will we even see Hydro Blue before the holidays... ugh!!!
"Hanukkah Blue" will be the new name :CWL::CWL::CWL:.

Sorry, you gotta laugh to keep from crying sometimes.

BrianEl

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
If blue is released tomorrow y'all can thank me. I caved and decided I couldn't wait anymore, bought a red rubi. Figured as soon as I buy something else they will release the blue finally after.

I will have to suffer with a second rate color and will admire y'all that waited.

giskard

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW i3s
We appreciate your sacrifice :)

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
I head they ran a test run on the color the other day. Could be soon since that is what they did with the Punk’n and they are cranking through them! Well, except mine for some reason.... :crying: I really hope your bank opens up so that beautiful color will be seen out on the roads!

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I head they ran a test run on the color the other day. Could be soon since that is what they did with the Punk’n and they are cranking through them! Well, except mine for some reason.... :crying: I really hope your bank opens up so that beautiful color will be seen out on the roads!
That's because BrianEl made the ultimate sacrifice. \/
If blue is released tomorrow y'all can thank me. I caved and decided I couldn't wait anymore, bought a red rubi. Figured as soon as I buy something else they will release the blue finally after.

I will have to suffer with a second rate color and will admire y'all that waited.
I'm waiting for gator, but the sooner they knock out Blue the sooner they can open my color. So I'm rooting for y'all

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Anyone call yet today to see if @BrianEl 's offering/sacrafice to the Hydro Blue spirits worked?

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
Not yet. I'd LOVE to ca
Anyone call yet today to see if @BrianEl 's offering/sacrafice to the Hydro Blue spirits worked?
Not yet. I'd LOVE to call someone at JEEP that would be able to give us some kind of date instead of bothering the messenger...

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not yet. I'd LOVE to call someone at JEEP that would be able to give us some kind of date instead of bothering the messenger...
Lions Club lunch is today...The owner of the local Jeep dealership is usually there...I'll ask him if he knows anything...

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
I just called my dealer. The guy I spoke to said the last THEY "HEARD" ORDERS for Hydro Blue will start in October/November. Not DELIVERY...ORDERS. WTF?!

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
I just called my dealer. The guy I spoke to said the last THEY "HEARD" ORDERS for Hydro Blue will start in October/November. Not DELIVERY...ORDERS. WTF?!
Sheesh! Maybe by the time we can order a hydro blue I can choose a diesel engine for it, if I want to.:facepalm:

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like 'smoke' to me...(I'm hoping)

giphy.gif

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon

Sounds like 'smoke' to me...(I'm hoping)
Personally, I don't think it's smoke at all. I think they are purposefully delaying colors to get people to jump ship and start buying all the black, red, silver and white gladiators still sitting on all the lots. See post 289..........

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Personally, I don't think it's smoke at all. I think they are purposefully delaying colors to get people to jump ship and start buying all the black, red, silver and white gladiators still sitting on all the lots. See post 289..........
That only makes sense if they stopped all orders. I still haven't seen a Rubicon with the right equipment for me to buy it off the lot in any color. I would sooner believe that they are trying to clear a backlog of orders in the colors they have released. But I honestly think they are working on their paint process and it is causing the delays. Just my speculation based on what we have seen so far