How long for delivery after you get a VIN number

Woody

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Any estimate on how long it will take for delivery after you get a VIN number assigned to the vehicle?
Sponsored

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I know when it comes to the JL currently is about a week from VIN for final inspection and about 1-2 weeks for delivery. The dealer I had showed how quick they are with the JL orders.
When it comes to the JT, its anyones guess. Depends a lot on how FCA runs the production line and in what order.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Any estimate on how long it will take for delivery after you get a VIN number assigned to the vehicle?
I’ve had my VIN for a month so having one vs. delivery date is not a good measuring stick. The best yardstick is when it leaves the factory and hits the transfer station on route to the dealer. Until then you’ll just get frustrated trying to guess when it will be in dealer prep.

BRP330

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JlU
Any updates? I ordered mine on July 1st and it shows that the vin was created but that's it. Were almost at the end of August and still no updates on mine.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I think getting a VIN number has almost nothing to do with the price of rice in China. I got my VIN number literally the day after I placed my order and was told that it could take 2 to 3 months to have my truck made and delivered. And heck I heard about one person here getting his truck, in his driveway about just 3 weeks after he ordered his truck. It’s a roll of the dice folks. Don’t hold your breath.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Any updates? I ordered mine on July 1st and it shows that the vin was created but that's it. Were almost at the end of August and still no updates on mine.

Go hit the chat button here..

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

Enter the information and ask the rep what the status of your build is.
They should be able to tell you.
Sponsored