Sponsored

BILLET SILVER Gladiator JT Club

Deleted member 23202

It was cheeky and funny.. and married with kids, but I still know how to have fun. You should try it.
I get the humor but don’t find a forum an appropriate place to be a nasty old man.
Sponsored

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
That sounds like you are single and perverted. Grow up
Getting a Wrangler, CJ, Gladiator 'whatever' naked is actually a common saying. Just like saying that you're going 'topless' which means taking the top off your Jeep. I would think that someone with the name 'Rubidozer' would know that.

DebT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I gave myself a birthday present! Spencer at Motor Inn of Spirit Lake was awesome to deal with! If you didn’t buy from Spencer, you paid too much!

AD4945FD-8AB7-4C4D-8ED3-40821ADD20DD.jpeg

C0998D34-5750-4CCB-9215-DC0A98A5F40C.jpeg

F83730F8-B4F0-423D-A34F-C68C0D14A261.jpeg

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude

Sponsored

Deleted member 23202

Getting a Wrangler, CJ, Gladiator 'whatever' naked is actually a common saying. Just like saying that you're going 'topless' which means taking the top off your Jeep. I would think that someone with the name 'Rubidozer' would know that.
Apparently, not so common. Guess I’m just not “forum” material.

Sponsored

JTJeeperChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Jeep JKUR, Ford Focus, Chevy Blazer
THIS!
This is a perfect example of if you described what you were going to do with your tire/wheel setup, I'd probably have thrown up in my mouth a bit.
BUT, it works! It actually works really fukin well!
Bravo sir! :clap:
The Red on the Black Rhino Wheels almost matches perfectly with the Mopar Red. I had red ATX Slabs on the JKU. I know what I am doing when it comes to building a vehicle. No Mall Crawling crap here!!! Thank you though for the compliment. I think it turned out perfect. More to come. Just waiting on parts.