Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Added a Mopar 2in Lift,
Fox ATS Stearing Stabilizer(Factory Race Series), Yokohama Geolander M/T 35x12.50 on factory wheels.

Waiting on the 2.5 Reservoir Front Adjustable Shocks (Factory Race Series) to come in

66F6385C-954C-498E-B71D-7127BFBAAFA1.jpeg

3D21B3B8-9EE6-4F31-A860-971AB2CC467E.jpeg

676927A4-826C-498B-97FB-BB756050EFB0.jpeg

B1C0B239-ACB6-44DD-9477-4D219611C2F4.jpeg
Sponsored

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
I've run the tires on my JK's (stock rims), very good up to 75 mph, then a bit shaky. I'm not on the Xway much, so I'm happy with the look and the mud traction. FYI makes a great pattern in the snow in Michigan:rock:. These rims are new to me, yesterd

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Steffen, I know you are on here. R&D idea for you:idea: . I am trying to come up with/ create an idea of how to build a rack/stand in the bed of my truck for 2 front doors, for when I get out of work. Top off/doors off for the ride home. My initial idea is to build a PVC rack with neoprene covering the bottom pipes, to set the doors on. Then use a ratchet strap to hold them in place up against the cab:idea::idea:

Dossey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
What's your overall height with the 3.5in lift and 37s? I really want to do this, but my work parking garage is only 78in and I'm worried it would be too tall.
I'm measuring about 76" on mine.

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Now wouldn’t it be nice to have some light weight canvas doors(or something similar and light weight) that could be removed and thrown into the bed rather easily? Use rubber bed floor. Tie down with simple bungee cords? Adding @steffen707

Hey Steffen, I know you are on here. R&D idea for you:idea: . I am trying to come up with/ create an idea of how to build a rack/stand in the bed of my truck for 2 front doors, for when I get out of work. Top off/doors off for the ride home. My initial idea is to build a PVC rack with neoprene covering the bottom pipes, to set the doors on. Then use a ratchet strap to hold them in place up against the cab:idea::idea:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Now wouldn’t it be nice to have some light weight canvas doors(or something similar and light weight) that could be removed and thrown into the bed rather easily? Use rubber bed floor. Tie down with simple bungee cords? Adding @steffen707
Thanks for doing the @ @Jake. @Proximo I'll check out you post later. Next time do an @ in front of the person's username cuz then they get a notification. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have seen that.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
oh man, you're brave to drive with the factory doors in the bed. Whether they're standing up or laying down i'd be afraid of scratching up the paint, or them falling over and getting dinged. Even just getting them into the bed would be a pain without 2 people, IMO.

My only suggestion would be to check out rubber pipe insulation. That stuff is pretty thick and would protect from dings way better than Neoprene.

I like @Jake's suggestion of light weight canvas doors like Bestop. Those I would feel more comfortable putting in bed.

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh man, you're brave to drive with the factory doors in the bed. Whether they're standing up or laying down i'd be afraid of scratching up the paint, or them falling over and getting dinged. Even just getting them into the bed would be a pain without 2 people, IMO.

My only suggestion would be to check out rubber pipe insulation. That stuff is pretty thick and would protect from dings way better than Neoprene.

I like @Jake's suggestion of light weight canvas doors like Bestop. Those I would feel more comfortable putting in bed.
Yeah, I am most afraid of scratch. Either from tipping onto the spray bed liner, or just accidentally sliding 1 across the bed liner. Idk just trying to make the wife's dream a reality.

Sponsored

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Jake thanks for the research, above and beyond. Much appreciated, but may go with door jackets and find a way to brace and strap em in the bed. We are not big fans of the fabric doors.

Dr Kel

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2020 GMC Denali HD, ...
Occupation
Goddess of Unstructured Data
Vehicle Showcase
It’s Labor Day weekend. So, I decided to pull out the 6D Mark II and get some shots fully naked.

Does this count as boudoir photography? :giggle:

C65FF09C-5EE1-4103-821B-83932205321D.jpeg
4CC8C764-BCBD-4AD4-9A5B-946647D1903A.jpeg
Sponsored