Let's see some custom step solutions!

Nashville-JTR

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I'd love to see what some of you guys have done regarding custom steps, especially if you have a Rubicon JT.

I have a height-challenged wife and daughter, both of whom love the Gladiator, but it's a chore for them to get in with no steps. I want to keep the Rock Rails, but I need a solution for them.

Show and tell? I'm looking forward to seeing what others have done!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nashville-JTR

Nashville-JTR

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
7B773AE7-E547-444E-A2C6-75143938CD8C.jpeg
I just wish that company would make them to fit under the rear bumper so they could be used as bumper steps. It’s quite a hop to get into the bed of the truck. Someone needs to come up with rear bumper steps.

Attn: @BestopTeam and @Quadratec hint hint!!!

Nike, Just do it. I’ll buy a pair. Really don’t want to have to do what these folks did.

I have confirmation from MORE customer service that these will fit the Gladiator front and rear doors.
These work with the factory rock rails.

https://mountainoffroad.com/collections/wrangler-jl/products/hide-a-step-black-jl

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
ADD86363-F7D4-4EE9-8ECB-3C023896B1AA.jpeg
In case anyone is interested I just found out that AMP Research now has a rear bumper step, looks to be available only for the passenger side. Works for all trim models: Sport, Sport S, Overland, Rubicon and LE. They are currently out of stock. Will reach out to them on Tuesday to see when I can get one. Hope this news makes your day.
Sponsored