Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
keep up the strength to fight the good fight. Gator will be worth it. I was too weak and gave in. You must carry the torch for the rest of us!
What did you decide on?
Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
What did you decide on?
I'm leasing a white spirt s for 35 more months then buying a Gator Rubicon. Hopefully a plug in hybrid version by then.

It'll be a Rubigator PIHG (Rubicon gator plug in hybrid gladiator)

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
I'm leasing a white spirt s for 35 more months then buying a Gator Rubicon. Hopefully a plug in hybrid version by then.

It'll be a Rubigator PIHG (Rubicon gator plug in hybrid gladiator)
Haha nice man. I am happy you have your JT. Was that typo on purpose? Is the JT your spirit animal ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I came this close to buying a Raptor today. My wife talked me away from the edge.

48650476276_fda55cbb7c_b.jpg
That's a bad Sargeant!

You should have called your sponsor!

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
That's a bad Sargeant!

You should have called your sponsor!
My wife did a good job of convincing me.

A side note: I sent that picture to my dealer and said the same thing. He texted my wife to say thanks. But interestingly, he said that he 'thinks' they'll be getting Gladiator and Wrangler Diesels sooner than they originally thought. He said he doesn't have specifics but he'd hit me up as soon as we can order one.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife did a good job of convincing me.

A side note: I sent that picture to my dealer and said the same thing. He texted my wife to say thanks. But interestingly, he said that he 'thinks' they'll be getting Gladiator and Wrangler Diesels sooner than they originally thought. He said he doesn't have specifics but he'd hit me up as soon as we can order one.
Diesel gator?

Sponsored

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Unfortunately, I think I’m giving in. Might have to order a JT in my backup color this week, Stringray. All these colors being behind scheduled is killing me haha. If Gator ends up behind too, I’ll have to buy new tires for my Grand Cherokee before winter, while waiting for the JT. That’ll just be a waste of money, to only trade it in once the JT shows up

Last edited:

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Everything I have seen image wise it was nowhere close. I just got worried when I look up the paint code and it comes up as that color. Is it common to rename the same paint codes instead of just making a new one?
Yes, FCA re-uses paint codes. The one in the video is Deep Beryl Green Metallic.

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Unfortunately, I think I’m giving in. Might have to order a JT in my backup color this week, Stringray. All these colors being behind scheduled is killing me haha. If Gator ends up behind too, I’ll have to buy new tires for my Grand Cherokee before winter, while waiting for the JT. That’ll just be a waste of money, to only trade it in once the JT shows up
Instead of ordering, have your dealer do a 200-mile search to see if any other dealers have a JT with the options you want. Maybe you'll find a Sting Gray and they can do a dealer trade for it. I wanted to order a Punk'n but there were other colors I could settle with like Firecracker Red, Granite Crystal and Sting Gray and my dealer found a red one 2.5hrs away so that's what I got.
Sponsored