Sponsored

Grab handle rear seat lower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Has anyone installed a lower grab handle for their little mosters to help them get in? I realize the webbing isnt designed for this, but one on the outside web might be perfect.
Sponsored

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜00 LR Disco II, ā€˜17 Toyota Sienna
My plan is to attach something to just inside the tub, behind the door catch. I may end up using a nutsert or something because I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything there to attach to.

In my Land Rover now, the kids tend to grab the door catch, which is usually covered in grease/dirt/etc. itā€™s about the same height as the JT catch.

bcunning82

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bright White
I am looking into this as well. The Rubicon seat backs have molle straps, I am trying to find something that could attach the the molle system. Would want something that ran vertical on the bottom outside molle points. Anyone know of anything?

ArmorAPLarry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Compass
This is a good idea. If I find anything I will let you know and I am going to follow this post.

-Larry
Armor Auto Parts

Sponsored

bcunning82

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Squatchwatcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Ok, so obviously not perfect or permanent but this was a random attachment that came with one of our car seats and itll do the trick until I figure out something more permanent. Second picture is fuzzy, i blame the beer.

20190830_202633.jpg

20190830_201806.jpg

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I was born a short person. Already have a set of N-Fab Predator Pros to put on. Once I step up and in for the first time will for certain be checking out where will be the best place for a grab handle for me and other short folks. I donā€™t think one on the roll bar will work. Already tried that once and seemed a bit of s stretch. But then again that truck didnā€™t have any step bars on it. We shall see whatā€™s the best place. Will be interesting to follow this thread to see what others do. Post pictures please. Thanks

bcunning82

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
517A18C4-0937-46D9-ACCA-8F4D438E2EDB.jpeg
I bought a set of ratchet straps off amazon and they came with 4-18ā€ loop straps. Wrapped these around the rear grab handles and they hang down low enough for the kiddos to grab them and pull themselves up.
Sponsored