Colorado in October

gladtohaveit

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator LE
I hope all are doing well. I am going on a trip in October and will be staying in Estes Park area near RMNP. This is my first time every in CO which I am very excited about. I was going to drive my new truck out there and take it off trail for the week. Due to a new job opp I don't have the time to take to drive there and back. I'm going just to explore the forest and ride some trails. My buddies are going out to hunt so I will be dropping them off in the AM and picking them up in the PM and on trail in between. My questions are 1. Where is the best place to rent a trail ready Gladiator (preferred for obvious reasons) or Wrangler from? 2.Can you all (who have been) give me your best trail recommendations?
Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Lived in Estes when i was a kid. I have no advice since its changed so much, but I'm curious what others say.

Hurley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon , BMW F800GS
I hope all are doing well. I am going on a trip in October and will be staying in Estes Park area near RMNP. This is my first time every in CO which I am very excited about. I was going to drive my new truck out there and take it off trail for the week. Due to a new job opp I don't have the time to take to drive there and back. I'm going just to explore the forest and ride some trails. My buddies are going out to hunt so I will be dropping them off in the AM and picking them up in the PM and on trail in between. My questions are 1. Where is the best place to rent a trail ready Gladiator (preferred for obvious reasons) or Wrangler from? 2.Can you all (who have been) give me your best trail recommendations?
There is a Jeep rental place in Estes right on highway 34 as you come into town from Loveland. I havent been up there for a couple weeks but I haven't seen a gladiator on their lot yet, I'll be up there tomorrow and will reply back if I see one. They will have info about what tails in the area are good options.

I know bunce school road and t33 plane crash are close and good options. I believe middle St vrain is closing early this year which is also close by but not sure I would take a rental on it anyways.

Link to rental place.

Backbone Adventures
1851 N Lake Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA
+1 970-235-5045
https://maps.app.goo.gl/UTdkpMbahqnSTVFC9
Sponsored