Sponsored

STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Does this work with the rail system??
Yes, but the brackets on back that hold down the tonneau rails have some interference. I do not have the trail rail system, but the guy on this YouTube video installed this exact tonneau cover with it. Fast forward to 10:00.
Sponsored

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on tons, 40s, Longarm, 14 Cummins Megacab
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
Other than black, I think SG looks the best on the inside too. The gray color goes with the black interior trim.

Interior.JPG
Is this a Launch Edition? With the stitched dash...

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
The launch Edition only comes with a black leather interior, so no, it's not a launch Edition.
So, Sting Grey with Tan interior gets a stitched dash? or? Is that the dash they put on Overlands? I dont know...

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Pretty sure Overland...

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
So, Sting Grey with Tan interior gets a stitched dash? or? Is that the dash they put on Overlands? I dont know...
All Overlands with leather seats get the stitched dash. So the picture you posted in question is an Overland.
All Overlands with cloth seats get a gray plastic dash insert.
All Rubicons black cloth or leather get a red plastic dash insert and all Rubicons with heritage tan leather get a gray plastic dash insert.
The launch Edition does not get a plastic dash insert. It does get the stitched dash but only comes with black leather seats.
Hope this clears the confusion.

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
All Overlands with leather seats get the stitched dash. So the picture you posted in question is an Overland.
All Overlands with cloth seats get a gray plastic dash insert.
All Rubicons black cloth or leather get a red plastic dash insert and all Rubicons with heritage tan leather get a gray plastic dash insert.
The launch Edition does not get a plastic dash insert. It does get the stitched dash but only comes with black leather seats.
Hope this clears the confusion.
It does, what all you are saying is what I believed to be the case. Just wasn't sure and I haven't seen all the models myself, Thanks for the info! I would want a Rubicon with Tan Leather and stitched dash. Bummer lol I am definitely going to go with the tan leather and get the grey dash though. Just can't decide between Punk'n or Sting Grey...

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
It does, what all you are saying is what I believed to be the case. Just wasn't sure and I haven't seen all the models myself, Thanks for the info! I would want a Rubicon with Tan Leather and stitched dash. Bummer lol I am definitely going to go with the tan leather and get the grey dash though. Just can't decide between Punk'n or Sting Grey...

Stitched dash can be ordered if you really want it

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
You will get some stitching in the dash above the gray plastic insert. Still looks sharp IMO.

Sponsored

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland