• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Considering selling my Gladiator Launch Edition

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I love Moab and miss going. Easter Jeep Safari, well not so much, I went to 2 and that was enough that said like the Indy 500 it's a bucket list thing, you got to do it...once!

My other fav spot NOT for the challenges, but for the exploration and fun is Death Valley. Another fun one is Anza Borrego down in the Imperial Valley of SoCal: http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=638 . Spent a week there, really enjoyed it.

Do Moab at different times of the year. I have done it in the snow and summer and of course some of the best Pizza you will ever eat at Zack's. Moab as a town if a fun place, but you will never see it at EJS, too many Jeepers there, go in off-season and you will always find a few Jeepers there to hook up with.

So in the past 2 weeks, I have loaded and unloaded 8000 lbs of rocks, 4000 lbs of concrete mixes, when my stone mason finishes then I will fire up my 2 chainsaws and 20 chains to go clear some land...this is retirement!

Wtf are you building with that much material? IIRC that windmill is worth serious money and time. Replacement new and setup is a big job, better to restore than to replace. So that seems like your new build? As for clearing is that seasonal or what? Sounds like a massive project. Tell me it invovles redirecting some water flow and I'm hooked!
Sponsored

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
Wtf are you building with that much material? IIRC that windmill is worth serious money and time. Replacement new and setup is a big job, better to restore than to replace. So that seems like your new build? As for clearing is that seasonal or what? Sounds like a massive project. Tell me it invovles redirecting some water flow and I'm hooked!
Yea got some water flow going on. Rocking some feeds and the overflow and the entrance to the place. Yes, clearing is seasonal but I am in season, except we have got so much rain it keeping me from getting as much done as I want. That windmill is not a new one it goes back pre WWII, I got it from a ranch here in Texas.

GRRX7431.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Yea got some water flow going on. Rocking some feeds and the overflow and the entrance to the place. Yes, clearing is seasonal but I am in season, except we have got so much rain it keeping me from getting as much done as I want. That windmill is not a new one it goes back pre WWII, I got it from a ranch here in Texas.

GRRX7431.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg
Okay yours is way better but we did the same thing. I remember tractoring the hell out of a swale to make a draw; a dump truck backing over that stream bed where water would then drop into the tank. So follow this, the dump truck load becomes the waterfall! Awesome. Took months. Anyway, yours is first class and entirely cool. I do miss all of that now being in a metro. Maybe in Texas you can get old windmills. I was mountain high and could never afford a real windmil so the well got an electric pump. Excellent retirement you got going! Send more pics. Except put Jeep's in there :rock::jk:

Limitless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dragonfly JTR 6spd
Is this your first jeep? They make 58670 limited editions a year (Call of Duty, 75th, oscar mike, mickey mouse, full moon, Nancy Pelosi bowel movement, etc,) they are not worth diddly....as a matter of fact, they generally depreciate the hardest because people dont want them, and only buy them used at a discount, or at best, equal to a normal model. Colors can indeed fetch a few extra bucks (ie gecko, crush, commando, etc) because they are harder to come by and people want THAT color, but a LE? No chance.
welcome aboard. you'll recognize me from my build thread... taking it slow this time around
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/limitless-build.7510/page-3#post-304665
- LandiJeep :rock:
Sponsored