Smoky Mountain Overland Build

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
I'm currently in Chattanooga, but have family in Franklin, NC. Maybe we can meet up for some trails when you get your Gladiator!
We live in Chatt too! Maybe we'll see you around someday....(waiting on a StingGray). Congrats on your JT and looking forward to watching your build. We'll be building ours for overloading as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
We live in Chatt too! Maybe we'll see you around someday....(waiting on a StingGray). Congrats on your JT and looking forward to watching your build. We'll be building ours for overloading as well.
Small world! Well, I'd love to meet up to wrench or wheel anytime. My girlfriend and I just moved here, so we're trying to discover all the best local spots -- from restaurants to trails!

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Make that three of us here. Donā€™t have mine quite yet, but itā€™s on the train. See yā€™all on the streets or the trails around here.

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
Make that three of us here. Donā€™t have mine quite yet, but itā€™s on the train. See yā€™all on the streets or the trails around here.
Lucky you! At this point I feel like mines never going to get built. Been sitting in D status for about 30 days so far.... Enjoy the head start on your truck!

Sponsored

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Lucky you! At this point I feel like mines never going to get built. Been sitting in D status for about 30 days so far.... Enjoy the head start on your truck!
Can't wait to see y'all. We'll have to get the Gladiators together!

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Hey i might in in Durham, NC very soon for a few days. Got any recommendations for places to check out?

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Hey i might in in Durham, NC very soon for a few days. Got any recommendations for places to check out?
Sorry, I just saw this! I haven't ventured that far East yet, but if you find anything let me know!

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Spent the week doing a few installations. First, the Vector OffRoad Curve. Installation was straightforward and easy. I've been running their JKE-Dock for a while in my JKU, and it's honestly irreplaceable if you use Gaia GPS for navigation or film while driving.

The second installation was a beast. Evo's 2.5" Overland Stage 1 kit. Did it in the driveway with a few friends, and it was a monumental project given our resources and minimal experience. Can't beat the results, though! Wheel and tire combo is 17x9 Black Rhino York Wheels wrapped in 38x13.5 Milestar Patagonias. They clear at full lock. Haven't flexed the new setup out all the way yet, but there appears to be plenty of room!

IMG_20190827_102645_481.jpg

IMG_20190901_131328_014.jpg

IMG_20190826_094057_204.jpg

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Spent the week doing a few installations. First, the Vector OffRoad Curve. Installation was straightforward and easy. I've been running their JKE-Dock for a while in my JKU, and it's honestly irreplaceable if you use Gaia GPS for navigation or film while driving.

The second installation was a beast. Evo's 2.5" Overland Stage 1 kit. Did it in the driveway with a few friends, and it was a monumental project given our resources and minimal experience. Can't beat the results, though! Wheel and tire combo is 17x9 Black Rhino York Wheels wrapped in 38x13.5 Milestar Patagonias. They clear at full lock. Haven't flexed the new setup out all the way yet, but there appears to be plenty of room!

IMG_20190827_102645_481.jpg

IMG_20190901_131328_014.jpg

IMG_20190826_094057_204.jpg
Looking good! You back in Chatty, or still in Hurricane country?

Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I like what you've done. What else do you have planned?

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
I like what you've done. What else do you have planned?
Thank you!
We're just getting started. We're actually designing our own line of exterior accessories, so there's a lot in the works!

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you!
We're just getting started. We're actually designing our own line of exterior accessories, so there's a lot in the works!
Keep us posted!