NorCal Gladiator Folk?

DanielM3

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE
I am surprised how few of these I have seen on the road around here. I just got my 35s mounted today on stock wheels

IMG_5419.png
Sponsored

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
Not yet. Still waiting for blue, steel bumpers and trailer brake controller before I get in line. That said, I did see a black Overland in the wild, although it did have Utah plates.

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
Well I am still in “Hell” waiting on my GC LE up here in Petaluma!
@VVRRRMM did you order it from the dealership in Petaluma? How was/is your experience with them? What kind of deposit did you have to put down? The one up here in Santa Rosa wanted 10%.

OP
OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
The manual red Rubicon that I ordered is on the dealership floor waiting for me to decide to sink or swim. Been on and off that fence since yesterday!

Can I tell you though... it is STUNNING! OMG!

VVRRRMM

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE Granite Crystal
@VVRRRMM did you order it from the dealership in Petaluma? How was/is your experience with them? What kind of deposit did you have to put down? The one up here in Santa Rosa wanted 10%.
No I did not as both of them didn’t know how to order th e Launch Edition let alone was wanting to charge over sticker. I ordered it from a dealer in San Jose.

Sponsored

Westcoastflea

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 6spd
Just picked up my white 6spd Rubicon from Peterson Jeep in Nampa ID. I ordered it on August 1st and it was finally ready for pickup earlier this week.. If any of you are on the fence on where to buy, i recommend reaching out to Kent - i got a bit more than 6% under invoice without Tread lightly. It's a quick flight, Kent will pick you up from the airport and you can be in and out in 30 minutes if you want and the drive back is about 10 hours - 650 miles.

I'll be getting it dusty for the first time at Hollister Hills on Saturday - hit me up if you want to tag along.

Is this what people mean when they say "mall crawler" :)
MVIMG_20191003_135259.jpg

OP
OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Wow, @Westcoastflea ! Sounds like you got a deal!

Wish I could shake free on Saturday ~ I haven't gotten my JT dirty yet!

Elanachan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep TJ Wrangler Sport, 2014 Toyota Prius
Vehicle Showcase
The manual red Rubicon that I ordered is on the dealership floor waiting for me to decide to sink or swim. Been on and off that fence since yesterday!

Can I tell you though... it is STUNNING! OMG!
Glad you finally got it, I have no idea when I'll be able to get mine, family-wide financial issues seem to be the theme for the second half of 2019 for me.

OP
OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Elanachan - sorry to hear that! Hope things turn around soon!

VVRRRMM

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE Granite Crystal
I had to order mine in San Jose as the two dealers in Petaluma and Santa Rosa had no clue about the Launch Edition and also were trying to tell me their would be an up charge. Needless to say I got a great deal and love the experience from the dealer in San Jose! I finally got it 9-19!

Sponsored

salsadoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
picked up my Rubicon last week, ordered from Putnam Jeep in Burlingame. got 2.5% below invoice. the truck's been great thus far

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
We have five JTs on the Lost Coast area north of the Bay Area, where jeeps rule, every four or five cars on the road here are Jeeps! Here are two of them:

Cheers

A2CA17F1-3764-4498-A0AF-4149C531D906.jpeg

Last edited:

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
Hey guys, we are up in Sacramento area, waiting on our LE.....
I know you're out there!

I'm near San Jose... and am waiting on a VIN for my black Rubi Glad.

You?
Does it count if I was born and raised in Yuba City but currently live in Redondo Beach. I go back and forth a lot though. LOL

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
Quick update, I put on my 38" Patagonia M/T tires and a Fab Fours shorty bumper.
No lift, but the 38's seem to fit just fine, no rubbing around town.
Looking for a lift next.
Also, ordered an RLD canopy.
nC2lANpQIufKXUURHoueamD4YNLmoSM5KIwo5sPKtaWR6CYGqj7WwzwWYAbi4RiQi_H7T1VmXCRmC6cHc=w1941-h1457-no.jpg

qJvma-f4TvaEFHbougH8fwP8Y2TnvTjUV5PdJ9XSqCJ4plp9EjqhVIyr6iEiGCiLrOt9nO5ZPJ7FlEoAo=w1941-h1457-no.jpg
Do you know the exact tire size on the 38's? Are they more like 37's? Does the spare fit?
Sponsored