Sponsored

Seat Covers

TheLunk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Overland Snazzberry (traded in 2020 Max Tow)
You'd think those would've been easier to make therefore first to market. I guess there's more on the streets with the armrest? Does that mean leather?
I've got a Sport S with the cloth/no-rest, so yeah, I guess the leather is the armrest equipped...

Just noticed this on their gladiator page:

"***NON-Fold Down Bench Covers for cloth benches are still being prototyped and should be available early September."

Ah, well...
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Below is a photo they sent me of colors. When I inquired 3 weeks ago about colors, they promised a sample swatch pack would go out that day. It did not. I contacted them again a couple of days ago and they again promised to send one out. However, I decided to go ahead and order a color other than what I had been originally considering...then they sent the wrong color seat covers which I now have to return and hope they are able to send the correct color the 2nd time around. I'm not impressed with Bartact's customer service.

bartact colors.jpg
Hmmm, multicam or khaki may be cool. Wish they had urban digital camo.

OP
OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Could use your thoughts/suggestions:

I don't want the tactical webbing on the backside of my seats - we're long legged folks and will never have pouches or stuff on the back of the front seats - and I don't want the webbing on the back of the back seats - I may want to haul the dogs with the seats folded, or have stuff on there - don't need dirt getting caught in the webbing or stuff caught ON the webbing.

I was ready to pull the trigger on Bartact seat covers, but I don't see a choice for the non webbing back.

Also, I purchased my Rubicon with cloth seats (no rear armrest) because I knew I was going to have durable seat covers. Bummed that I have to wait for backseat covers!

OP
OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Called Bartact directly. There are two options: purchase the Tactical Seat Covers (includes headrest covers) and have them made without the molle strapping on the back: $319 on sale...
https://www.bartact.com/products/20...t-covers-pair?rq=yr_2020~mk_jeep~md_gladiator

OR ... Door #2: purchase their Baseline Performance front seat covers for $219. (same as their tactical seat covers without the contrasting insert, decorative stitching, or the molle strapping on the back)
https://www.bartact.com/products/20...front-seat-covers-pair?variant=27916218826775

Have to purchase the headrest covers as well for $29.99.
https://www.bartact.com/products/ba...-head-rest-covers-pair?variant=27916242878487

That combo is cheaper than the Tactical seats minus the molle, so I'll take Door #2.

And I will also purchase the padded center console cover for $44.99.
https://www.bartact.com/products/ba...d-center-console-cover?variant=27916245827607

No backseat covers yet. I will wait for those.

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
I’ll be ordering PRP once the rear seat is available.

Sponsored

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrx, 2005 xterra, 2014 durango, formerly 1998 wrangler
I contacted bartract today. They said they will update facebook when the rear seat covers for cloth seats is available. The hold up is getting a gladiator long enough to make a good design.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Any word on cloth back seats? How thick are these?
Sponsored