Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Guys,
Need some help. Driving home today my supernova v4 fog lights went out. I noticed they flickered off then back on, then about 5 seconds later went out and stayed out. The dash light was still lit up. I turned them off and on a few times with the dial but nothing. Any ideas?
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Guys,
Need some help. Driving home today my supernova v4 fog lights went out. I noticed they flickered off then back on, then about 5 seconds later went out and stayed out. The dash light was still lit up. I turned them off and on a few times with the dial but nothing. Any ideas?
I would follow the wireing and see if there's a loose connection. Maybe some bumps loosened something up.

OP
OP

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I’m off tomorrow so will be first thing I do, just concerned since both of them went out at same time.

OP
OP

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So I went out and sure enough they lit right up. I still went ahead and removed the cover and checked all connections. I did also hit all the screws with PB blaster and was able to re use 3 of the acre clips that spun right out of the bumper upon initial removal of panel. Just wish I knew what caused the fogs going out and if it will happen again. Any other ideas???

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
So I’ve been thinking about this. The TaZer JL has an option to change the settings from STD to LED lights. Maybe the power draw is making them act up without resistors.

Just a thought.
Sponsored