First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, Honda Element
Occupation
Librarian
Thats why I waited. But hey there are some pretty cool front bumper options out there for you too. The liner is easy to get afterwards as well and some think Line-x f,or example ,will be better than factory anyway.
oh I was forced to do liner, didn't want to. Im ok with the bumper, but honestly, i think the mopar steel might look the best.
Sponsored

OP
OP
billyjk7

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
Weeken venting......6 days in I now......is my jeep just sitting in a corner with multiple probes up its &^% or are they just that backed up?

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrx, 2005 xterra, 2014 durango, formerly 1998 wrangler
Weeken venting......6 days in I now......is my jeep just sitting in a corner with multiple probes up its &^% or are they just that backed up?
Kz? I know its frustrating but its the end. I have been in kz since august 20th. Today i asked dealer and he said at 10am it was one dealer away. There closed tomorrow so hopefully i see it by Tuesday the latest.

OP
OP
billyjk7

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
About how long were the sport owners in d1 status just curious
There is no rhyme or reason for which trim level moves faster. There WERE some issues with certain options like painted top, insulated tops, bedliner, and steel.bumper that were alleged to have stalled some builds but when you look all accross this board, the only thing consistent about which ones are built fastest is inconsistency!

Sponsored

mortuar

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L EcoDiesel Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I love the sales dude I'm working with. I've been patiently (yeah right) awaiting the arrival of my Gladiator... and instead of sending me pictures of it yesterday when it arrived, he posts this in a local Jeep group and tags me. That is his Jeep in the foreground. lol

Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 7.34.48 PM.png

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I love the sales dude I'm working with. I've been patiently (yeah right) awaiting the arrival of my Gladiator... and instead of sending me pictures of it yesterday when it arrived, he posts this in a local Jeep group and tags me. That is his Jeep in the foreground. lol

Well played, Mr. Salesman. :clap:

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
KZ today! Finally beginning to look like this JT might be a reality!! Its been a long wait!

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner

or...or..is he just posting this pic of his with your JT in the background to tease you. If that is not yours, then he is just poking the bear, and that's not fair!

Sponsored

Slacksuperstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 jeep wrangler
So found out from jeep chat this morning that my gladiator is built awaiting shipment might see it by next week

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
So found out from jeep chat this morning that my gladiator is built awaiting shipment might see it by next week
Yup same here! Jeep chat said I was in KZ, my dealer said he thinks I'm in KZS, and my gladiator is ready to be shipped. I tried to lookup up the code and found nothing

JCJeep1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ 37" MT Long Arm 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 2020 StingGrey Gladiator Sport S Tow
Vehicle Showcase
well - I am ready to go just need a Gladiator - rims are in, sensors are in, Deckd system is delivered - Looks funny sitting around my TJ -
Rockrails and maybe front bumper shortly

alwhite

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, Honda Element
Occupation
Librarian
Was just notified that my build sheet was completed this morning. Does this mean I'm pretty close to getting the truck? I only ordered on 8/24.

MynticeLX

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon
Was just notified that my build sheet was completed this morning. Does this mean I'm pretty close to getting the truck? I only ordered on 8/24.
I placed my order on 8/27 for my Sting Gray and just received my build sheet as well. Must be doing a batch of Sting Grays now.
Sponsored