Pictures of 33s and 35s

Foozed

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator SS
Are you adding the spacer because you're rubbing the sway bar? That's what's happening to me but I don't know what size spacer will get me by. I want the bare minimum.
I am putting on the daystar 1.5" leveling kit - mostly for looks.
I don't plan on doing too much wheeling so hopefully I won't experience any rub.
Sponsored

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
I am putting on the daystar 1.5" leveling kit - mostly for looks.
I don't plan on doing too much wheeling so hopefully I won't experience any rub.
Oh I thought you were referring to wheel spacers. I rub a tad at full lock and know a spacer will fix that but I just don't know how large I need.

Dave S

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport s
Occupation
Sales Manager
285/70r17 Nitto Grappler on unlifted Sport S.

09D5D155-C492-4987-BB97-66193A45A76B.jpeg
You did what I plan on doing. Keeping stock rims and bigger 33”. I am also leaning like you did for the stock overland boards. Looks good and I am not a heavy off roader What did you notice with the tire change. Ride? Steering?

Did you get another stock rim for spare? I want to keep in a 5 tire rotation

Sponsored

Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former TJ, ordered JT
You did what I plan on doing. Keeping stock rims and bigger 33”. I am also leaning like you did for the stock overland boards. Looks good and I am not a heavy off roader What did you notice with the tire change. Ride? Steering?

Did you get another stock rim for spare? I want to keep in a 5 tire rotation
I didn’t notice a difference in ride quality, but my mpg went down a tad. Getting 19.6 mpg and I have about 3k miles now. Steering is good and not a lot of wandering up to 75mph. It’s a truck so definitely feel bumps.

I also have a stock spare so will be doing a 4 tire rotation. The boards are great for my 4 and 6 year old.

Have fun Dave!

Sponsored

Harley505

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 6 Speed Manual ‘’1st Manual Transmission available and sold in the local Sales Division’’
Occupation
Retired
Just put 35’s on with no lift.
Will be adding a small spacer lift next weekend.
Added nerf bars.
Also cut out the air dam in front.
Duratrac tires on XD 822 wheels.

CEQY5zI.jpg

PT7Xdub.jpg

iK20JhO.jpg
Help I am stuck trying to remove the air dam screws and are out I unhitched the wire holder... it’s loose but it will not slide out!

Foozed

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator SS
Help I am stuck trying to remove the air dam screws and are out I unhitched the wire holder... it’s loose but it will not slide out!
After the fact, I’d have used a very strong box cutter and removed the piece I wanted that way without the hassle of removing all the screws.
You need to remove the lower axle wind shield (front lowest center piece) to get it out completely. I didn’t have any wire holders to detach.

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S