Azusa canyon off-road park 9/21

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 1998 TJ 1947, CJ2-A Willys
We’re planning a trip to Azusa Canyon off-road park. I’ve never been but looking at some videos it looks like good fun. Would be amazing to have a few Gladiators represent. Let me know if anyone is keen. If not we will post photos afterwards
Sponsored

RayBo

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
We’re planning a trip to Azusa Canyon off-road park. I’ve never been but looking at some videos it looks like good fun. Would be amazing to have a few Gladiators represent. Let me know if anyone is keen. If not we will post photos afterwards
Next weekend? Hmmm I might be up for this Easy to medium?

OP
OP
willemlock

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok let’s talk later in week
I might have to cancel this weekend. I picked up a "metal clicking sound" somewhere on the right hand side rear. My VIN is part of the recall so I have to get it checked out asap. Hopefully they have whatever is causing this resolved before the weekend. I'll let you know

Sponsored

RayBo

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I might have to cancel this weekend. I picked up a "metal clicking sound" somewhere on the right hand side rear. My VIN is part of the recall so I have to get it checked out asap. Hopefully they have whatever is causing this resolved before the weekend. I'll let you know
No problem my recall is getting done this wed

OP
OP
willemlock

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem my recall is getting done this wed
Is that’s for the driveshaft? I phoned my dealer today and they didn’t even know about it. After reading they said I have to wait until I get a letter in the mail to say I can make an appointment...

OP
OP
willemlock

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok so now I have to go away for work this weekend. Let’s catch up and plan this again for a later weekend. If you end up going this weekend please share some photos

RayBo

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Ok so now I have to go away for work this weekend. Let’s catch up and plan this again for a later weekend. If you end up going this weekend please share some photos
Hey buddy....yea I’m free this Sunday ...there is a Jeep meet up in Huntington Beach sat at 10am.

I took truck in and they said no recall for my vin , whatever ?!

OP
OP
willemlock

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m up at Vegas, had to come for work for the day. Went wheeling this afternoon and my lost the bolt on my front lower control arm... will be heading to some local shops in the morning to buy a bolt and secure that puppy back on lol. Have fun at the event tomorrow. We’re heading into Death Valley after I get that bolt replaced (and check all other bolts).

Jeep-of-Eli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Hey guys, I was up there last month, but the OHV was closed due to the recent fire and they’re using that park at the time for staging equipments to fix power lines in that area. If you guys planning to head out, let me know.

cheers!
Sponsored