Aftermarket audio w/ nav.

SoGlad

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
What aftermarket radio did you choose? How well did it work with the Gladiator platform? Name your favorite feature.
Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey thanks @SoGlad for that link, most interesting system. I like how the Nav part of it shows the speed limit along with your current speed. Have been looking at an Alpine system. Will point this one out to the car stereo company that I am working with. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
I reached out to InSaNe AuDiO to see if they would have an updated offering for JT / JL. Here is what they said:

"
Thanks for taking interest in Insane Audio. With Insane Audio, you get lifetime technical support and a company who stands behind everything we build 100%. You came to the right place, we'll always be here to help you!

Insane Audio JL3001 is coming soon. We’re still working on it's launch and we expect to release it any day now! Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/insanejeepaudio and you’ll be the first to know. The JL3001 will be compatible with your 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT.

The specifications are still under lock&key, all we can say is that it’s going to have all the awesome features of our best selling product the JK2001 (check out the JK2001: ) plus a LOT more. It will also have a 9” screen. The JL3001 is going to entirely disrupt the industry.

Just know the JL3001 is going to be ridiculously amazing and is gonna be a whole new level of awesome.!!
"

The JK2001 looks cool on their website (http://www.insaneaudio.com/) -- can't wait to see the JL3001!
Sponsored