Admin

ck8

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator - Overland
Had a strange incident with auto park yesterday. Have no idea why it engaged and took multiple restarts to get it running (park, reverse, and neutral all not available.)

Pretty embarrassing as i was backing out of my driveway and blocked traffic both ways. This wouldn't be related to the recall would it? My Jeep isn't on the list as of now......

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Had a strange incident with auto park yesterday. Have no idea why it engaged and took multiple restarts to get it running (park, reverse, and neutral all not available.)

Pretty embarrassing as i was backing out of my driveway and blocked traffic both ways. This wouldn't be related to the recall would it? My Jeep isn't on the list as of now......
What? Was your seat belt connected? Did you open a door?

Sponsored

Craig rubi

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Here is the part in question...center of photo. Has the carrier bracket over top.
IMG_20190922_142447.jpg

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Now that these trucks have been out for 10 months, are there any PCM/software/firmware updates that have come out recently? Mine is a somewhat early build. Just wondering if it would be worth asking the dealership to check for updates.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Now that these trucks have been out for 10 months, are there any PCM/software/firmware updates that have come out recently? Mine is a somewhat early build. Just wondering if it would be worth asking the dealership to check for updates.
Hey, WXman. You can check for any open recalls here, https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehicle/recalls/search.html. As for your other concerns, we do recommend speaking with your servicing dealer. We hope this helps.

Kate
JeepCares

adampwilliams

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator

your door was probably open
Sponsored