First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Is anyone here expecting a delivery soon from Travis?

Mine has been sitting at the rail yard for over a week and it’s probably less than 50 miles from the dealership...
Getting anxious!
Sponsored

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray

Mine has been sitting at the rail yard for over a week and it’s probably less than 50 miles from the dealership...
Getting anxious!
Emailed me today. Scheduled to arrive in Winston Salem on the 14th. So maybe a week or two after that I hope you take delivery.

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon

Getting anxious!
He thinks ours should be there by the end of the month...dont have a firm date yet.

mhunnesh

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (past)

Getting anxious!
Mine is scheduled to be in Winston-Salem around the 18th. Travis said he expected it at Tri-City about a week after.

Sponsored

Sladecm

First Name
Slade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All of the motorcycles...
Mine was due into WS on Sept 4th and I haven't heard if Travis has recieved it yet. I'm a little nervous because I have a trip planned to pick it up next Saturday. We'll see!

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Mine was due into WS on Sept 4th and I haven't heard if Travis has recieved it yet. I'm a little nervous because I have a trip planned to pick it up next Saturday. We'll see!
Mine was to have arrived at WS on 9/3 so maybe we were on the same train.
He said he would have it within a week so that should have been a few days ago.

I was really hoping to pick it up tomorrow (Saturday) but i’ve not heard from him yet....

Sladecm

First Name
Slade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I was really hoping to pick it up tomorrow (Saturday) but i’ve not heard from him yet....
Oh ok, let me know if you hear something and I'll do the same.

Redwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Overland, 21 Dodge Durango RT/TNG

Getting anxious!
Two weeks ago Travis said our JT was supposed to be at the Winston-Salem rail yard around the 6th and then another week to the dealership. I heard from him this morning that our JT was delivered yesterday (Fri the 13th!). Now we are scrambling to make arrangements to get north ASAP!

chadiator

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Just talked to a dealer in Raleigh closer to where I live. Asked her if they would be willing to do the 5% under invoice. Lady on the phone told me that Try City isn't actually doing that deal and what that they are really is doing MSRP+ an "addendum" and then taking 5% off of that. Said several folks have come from try city to their dealership to buy instead because of this.. lol I am guessing that is total BS but has anyone experienced that? I know I should just order one with Travis but I was hoping dealers closer would be willing to play ball on stuff on the lots.

Sponsored

Redwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Overland, 21 Dodge Durango RT/TNG
Just talked to a dealer in Raleigh closer to where I live. Asked her if they would be willing to do the 5% under invoice. Lady on the phone told me that Try City isn't actually doing that deal and what that they are really is doing MSRP+ an "addendum" and then taking 5% off of that. Said several folks have come from try city to their dealership to buy instead because of this.. lol I am guessing that is total BS but has anyone experienced that? I know I should just order one with Travis but I was hoping dealers closer would be willing to play ball on stuff on the lots.
I don’t know anything about their pricing on in-stock vehicles, but my order on August 10 was as straightforward as it gets. Invoice price minus 4%, minus another 1% if using their loan service. Dealer fee, tax and tags additional. After Gladiators were added to the Affiliate listing, Travis emailed that they are honoring Tread Lightly 1% on my order too. I checked the numbers against the forum worksheets and everything matched.

chadiator

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I don’t know anything about their pricing on in-stock vehicles, but my order on August 10 was as straightforward as it gets. Invoice price minus 4%, minus another 1% if using their loan service. Dealer fee, tax and tags additional. After Gladiators were added to the Affiliate listing, Travis emailed that they are honoring Tread Lightly 1% on my order too. I checked the numbers against the forum worksheets and everything matched.
Cool that's exactly what I figured. I emailed Travis as well and will probably just put an order in soon.

alwhite

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, Honda Element
Occupation
Librarian
Cool that's exactly what I figured. I emailed Travis as well and will probably just put an order in soon.
I had a dealer in Charlotte tell me something similar. That it was impossible that they're doing that and it's a scam. I haven't experienced anything of the sort, and tri city's pricing breakdown was very transparent. We all know MSRP and invoice say this point, so not sure how I've could be tricked into paying more

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
To my knowledge, I have not heard of anybody getting the 5% off invoice with Tri-City on in stock inventory. Makes me think they have some type of inventory tax liability and pre sold orders do not count towards on the books inventory.

Sladecm

First Name
Slade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Mine came in on Friday!!! I will be taking delivery next Saturday. I'm so excited!!!
Sponsored