Sponsored

Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Funny thing about that. I feel compared to most on here I would do a lot myself. Lift, bumper, hell I have fixed so much on my ‘96 XJ in the last few years its not even funny. Water pump, master/salve cylinder, brakes, oil pressure sending unit, the list goes on. So I don’t mind wrenching. That said I heard that the good ceramic coating products are not sold to consumers but dealer only. I have also been told that the installer experience and patience makes a huge difference in the final results. For those 2 reasons I was looking to have this done for me.

Anyone else on the forum confirm what I have heard? Anyone else feel that the DYI stuff is just as good?
Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Anyone planning on selling your Rubicon rims or tires or both? My Sport S will have the H/T street tires, due to no limited slip with a manual option, which deletes the A/T's, and I'd gladly update with takeoffs. Right now, I'm just waiting for it to finish in JB status and then get shipped so it may be 4 weeks before I can do anything, but thought I would check in with this group first. If not, I'll be updating to some BFG KO2 around the same time. Let me know.

Sponsored

J_low

First Name
jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Z07 corvette(680whp) , 2020 Rubicon Gladiator, 4.5 inch lift,38s,
Occupation
Oilfield
Anyone planning on selling your Rubicon rims or tires or both? My Sport S will have the H/T street tires, due to no limited slip with a manual option, which deletes the A/T's, and I'd gladly update with takeoffs. Right now, I'm just waiting for it to finish in JB status and then get shipped so it may be 4 weeks before I can do anything, but thought I would check in with this group first. If not, I'll be updating to some BFG KO2 around the same time. Let me know.
yes i have a set off rubi take offs and factory suspension.

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
yes i have a set off rubi take offs and factory suspension.
I pick her up in two weeks, she's on a very slow train unload in Iowa. Was hoping that she would get there by this weekend, but no such luck.

ColoradoGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Hello Colorado!

Long time Colorado Jeep enthusiast, but unfortunately I haven't had the time for some of the great 4X4 Clubs in the Denver area or taking part on the Forums.

Since I picked up my JT, the Forums have become invaluable!

Looking to see if anyone has any information on local Denver area Jeep Swap Meets..

I have quite a bit of TJ, LJ, JK parts that would sell well at a swap meet as opposed to Craigslist..

I have researched several Jeep Clubs in the area. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any information..

Have a great Sunday, and I hope everyone is out hitting the trails.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
just let me know when you are ready.
What are you asking for the Rubicon suspension? What does it include, springs and shocks? I picked up some LE rims/tires, so no longer needing those.

J_low

First Name
jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Z07 corvette(680whp) , 2020 Rubicon Gladiator, 4.5 inch lift,38s,
Occupation
Oilfield
What are you asking for the Rubicon suspension? What does it include, springs and shocks? I picked up some LE rims/tires, so no longer needing those.
I would take $300 yes the springs and shocks are all that’s needed to lift the sport models
Sponsored