Hood graphic availability?

BruiserTJ

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition & 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Does anyone know if the hood graphic on the Jeep concept Gravity is available for purchase?

50AEAE78-C4E2-406D-B08E-ACC43B2F0287.jpeg
Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Thought it was listed in the Mopar accessory list someone posted. I just assumed it was all open for orders.

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon, 2016 BMW R1200GS
Stock number..

Decal Kit-Hood - Mopar (82215376)

Do some searches and you can find for around $140...
This is the incorrect Mopar stock number. It is for a Rubicon decal. As far as i can tell this decal has not been made available as of yet. It's a bummer for me because I really like this graphic. If anyone finds out anything different please respond. Thanks.

highoctane

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
This is the incorrect Mopar stock number. It is for a Rubicon decal. As far as i can tell this decal has not been made available as of yet. It's a bummer for me because I really like this graphic. If anyone finds out anything different please respond. Thanks.
It came on my Jeep from the factory.

IMG_3677.jpg

Sponsored

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It came on my Jeep from the factory.

IMG_3677.jpg
How the hell did you get that?! I can't find them anywhere. Mopar doesn't have them, dealers can't get them, no online availability. If you have any info, I would greatly appreciate it. Did you order it specifically? Any info or help would be appreciated.

highoctane

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How the hell did you get that?! I can't find them anywhere. Mopar doesn't have them, dealers can't get them, no online availability. If you have any info, I would greatly appreciate it. Did you order it specifically? Any info or help would be appreciated.
I'm not sure. I wish I could help. The Jeep was a special order for a customer who ultimately backed out after waiting for quite awhile. I bought it off the lot last month. I travel out of the country for work so I'm not home to even see if there is anything on the window sticker.

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure. I wish I could help. The Jeep was a special order for a customer who ultimately backed out after waiting for quite awhile. I bought it off the lot last month. I travel out of the country for work so I'm not home to even see if there is anything on the window sticker.
If there is ever a time you are able to locate a part # I would love to have it. I think it is called, "Jeeps through time". I have searched and made many calls to Jeep, Mopar, etc. No luck. Only place I see them online are the concept vehicles. Yours is the only jeep I've ever seen with it on. Good for you!

highoctane

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If there is ever a time you are able to locate a part # I would love to have it. I think it is called, "Jeeps through time". I have searched and made many calls to Jeep, Mopar, etc. No luck. Only place I see them online are the concept vehicles. Yours is the only jeep I've ever seen with it on. Good for you!
All the build sheet says is MOPAR Jeep Grill Hood Graphic.

Further down it also says "customer preferred package 2TR" and again for "24R". Don't know what those are.

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 4.17.40 AM.png

ColoradoGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
upload_2019-10-23_20-59-54.png

Sponsored

Elwenil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Dodge Ramcharger
Occupation
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership Parts Manager
Mopar part number 82215376 is indeed the "Rubicon" decals for the sides of the hood and not the center hood decal that site has listed.

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This looks like the correct one, but I can't confirm...
upload_2019-10-23_21-5-34.png

upload_2019-10-23_21-5-34.png
Unfortunately, when I search that part number it consistently comes up as the Rubicon side decals. Thanks for looking.

ColoradoGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Unfortunately, when I search that part number it consistently comes up as the Rubicon side decals. Thanks for looking.
Strange for sure..

I'm going to send a note to BAM and see if they can clarify the item...

On the Mopar accessory listing, this is the number they list for the "Grille Hood Graphic"...
And it shows as available...

I did some research on this awhile back, but I didn't pull the trigger.
My JT is Black and I'm not sure how it will look with Black on Black.

I love the concept and I have slowly been building my own Gravity concept JT...

More to come...

highoctane

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m kind of glad the decal is so hard to come by. Makes my truck a bit more unique.
Sponsored