calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
I've seen a few.
In 5-7 weeks there will be a Hydro Blue Gladiator driving all over the valley!!
Once you get her, we’re going to have to meet somewhere so I can see your beautiful truck. I have to wait awhile before I can order my JT. I’m going with Punk’n, but Hydro was my next favorite.

vegas_rubi

First Name
Margie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I was hoping there was going to be more metal flake in the Punk'n. I miss the coppery orange they used to have. But a bunch of people have been posting pics of their Punk'ns and I do like the color a lot more on the JT's than on the Wranglers. :) Are you waiting for the diesel, or $$?
We should totally go off roading some time :)

OP
OP
calicorks

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
I was hoping there was going to be more metal flake in the Punk'n. I miss the coppery orange they used to have. But a bunch of people have been posting pics of their Punk'ns and I do like the color a lot more on the JT's than on the Wranglers. :) Are you waiting for the diesel, or $$?
We should totally go off roading some time :)
I’m waiting for $$ really. The diesel would be sweet but not sure if it’s worth the extra charge. I’d love to meet up, I don’t have an off-roading vehicle at the moment, but once I have my JT I’d be down to go off-roading. I’m hoping a year or less for my truck. I’m not sure exactly, but the sooner the better . I went to a Jeep dealership and saw they had two Wranglers in Punk’n and decided right then and there that would be a sweet color. I’ve never had an orange car, but I have owned a blue Tacoma manuel. Was a sweet truck I bought in 2008, that I regret getting rid of. I’m live in Henderson now, but am about to move to North Vegas in less than a month.

Rubicon Bob

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Rubi, 17 Grand Cherokee, 2020 GCM LE Gladiator
Hopefully, i will have my GCMLE by the end of the month.
Sponsored