Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2009 Ram 3500 CTD, 2001 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
SVP/CISO
I've yet to see another Gladiator along the Wasatch front. We've had ours for a total of 3 weeks now and the heavy customization has already begun!
Sponsored

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
I've yet to see another Gladiator along the Wasatch front. We've had ours for a total of 3 weeks now and the heavy customization has already begun!
I've seen 3 others in addition to mine and my brother's. Two in Sandy and one in Highland. My brother is down at the south end of Utah County. Hit me up if you need some trail buddies. We're thinking of hitting some Badge of Honor trails in Moab before the year is over.

OP
OP
BruteForce

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SVP/CISO
I've seen 3 others in addition to mine and my brother's. Two in Sandy and one in Highland. My brother is down at the south end of Utah County. Hit me up if you need some trail buddies. We're thinking of hitting some Badge of Honor trails in Moab before the year is over.

Nice to virtually meet you. I'm taking the Jeep out for its first excursion next week. I'm going to run around the entire circumference of the Great Salt Lake.

• Floating Island (to check my geocache)
    Spiral Jetty
    Wendover Air Force Museum (to check on the brick I paid for at the entrance)
    Up/over top North half of Pilot Peak and into ..
    Sun Tunnels
    Devil's Playground
    Zaqistan
    Golden Spike

..then RTB as I don't think there's too much on the North / North Eastern corner..

Maybe Blue Lake while in the Wendover area.

Feedback?

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice to virtually meet you. I'm taking the Jeep out for its first excursion next week. I'm going to run around the entire circumference of the Great Salt Lake.

• Floating Island (to check my geocache)
    Spiral Jetty
    Wendover Air Force Museum (to check on the brick I paid for at the entrance)
    Up/over top North half of Pilot Peak and into ..
    Sun Tunnels
    Devil's Playground
    Zaqistan
    Golden Spike

..then RTB as I don't think there's too much on the North / North Eastern corner..

Maybe Blue Lake while in the Wendover area.

Feedback?
I've been meaning to get out to Devil's Playground for a couple years now. Let us know how it goes!

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
I have seen one black Rubicon on I15 near Layton. I hope to pick mine up in Caldwell in the next few weeks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BruteForce

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SVP/CISO
I've been meaning to get out to Devil's Playground for a couple years now. Let us know how it goes!
Gladiator did awesome and can handle pretty much any terrain I tossed at it. The lift/tires and shocks are wonderous! See the trip report for specifics.

OP
OP
BruteForce

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SVP/CISO
I have seen one black Rubicon on I15 near Layton. I hope to pick mine up in Caldwell in the next few weeks.
As I was picking my dad up from the Airport last week, there was another Firecracker Red Rubicon parked next to me. Other than having the same exact Tonneau cover as me, it was stock. First other Gladiator I've seen in the wild thus far.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I spotted a silver LE headed up Parley's on Sunday the 22nd. I happened to be taking my wife's Mini on a quick trip for the better mileage so if that dude is in here and wonders who the insane person hanging out the window of a Cooper to wave at you was, hello!

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Havent seen a single one outside the dealer lot here. They have the same 6 they did when I test drove 3 months ago.
They werent very easy to deal with and weren't budging off full sticker.

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Havent seen a single one outside the dealer lot here. They have the same 6 they did when I test drove 3 months ago.
They werent very easy to deal with and weren't budging off full sticker.
I tried to work with some dealers here but none would negotiate and one would not even give me a firm price on an order. So, I ordered from one from Caldwell, Idaho. Hopefully on a train now.

Sponsored

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I tried to work with some dealers here but none would negotiate and one would not even give me a firm price on an order. So, I ordered from one from Caldwell, Idaho. Hopefully on a train now.
Same boat. I asked every dealer on the wasatch front and in Logan. Ended up ordering from boise. Mines stuck in a quality audit so should be on a train eventually.

Jeep Rookie

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Ditto on the Utah dealers. They actually get a bit irritated when you ask. There will probably be more Idaho Gladiators and JLs running around Utah than home sales.
I have a JTR sitting waiting on the line for some options to be added then the train ride thru Utah and on to western Idaho. Wish I could intercept it.
I have seen several JTs in the Davis Co area.
Ours will be an all red Rubi but will likely be on stands for most if the winter getting the lift, gears, wheels, tires, steps, bumper, etc...
Should be a fun project!

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Finally saw a base sport in Logan with temp tags. Drove past the local dealer and they still had the ones I saw when i test drove back in August.

They did get in almost exactly what I ordered so at least I got to see the sting grey rubi in person.

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A package arrived today! Hopefully the Gladiator won't be far behind.

20191007_152845.jpg

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
A package arrived today! Hopefully the Gladiator won't be far behind.

20191007_152845.jpg
Where you located? I've got a lift waiting on a jeep too. You planning your own install?
Sponsored